Provocraft Cricut Shoulder Bag

Transport your cricut create die-cutting machine with this cleverly-designed shoulder bag. Made from water-resistant ballistic nylon canvas, it features two outer pockets, two inner mesh pockets, a removable and expandable bottom support and four large rubber feet. Adjustable handles and a detachable shoulder strap offer versatile carrying options. see more...

Jessica B.
Macon, GA
Although it is nice to be able to carry around your Cricut, I don't like this bag as a way to do it. The bag is flimsy and the Cricut is too heavy to carry comfortably around on your shoulder. I would suggest paying a little more for one of the rolling totes rather than this bag. I have also seen tutorials online where you can make your own cases and things for the Cricut, so you could also search for those.
Victoria B.
I had this bag for my Cricut Expression, but I don't believe it was necessary. I never traveled much with my machine, and even when I moved I think I could have just packed it up in its box for safety. Save your money and buy a new cartridge instead.
Jennifer G.
Florissant, CO
I am sorely disappointed with this bag, my zipper broke after the first few uses, you would think for $30 it would be a bit more durable to carry such an expensive machine.
Samantha H.
Lafayette, IN
I really like this bag, it was a reasonable price and it has proven to be durable and very useful to me. I love that it has pockets.
Kristin W.
Is this bag worth the purchase? Even if just using it to transport a few times a year?
Angelica P.
Austin, TX
I am looking for a bag to put my machine in, how sturdy is this bag and will it fit some of the extras I have for my machine?