Provo Craft   Novelty/ Cricut Cricut Cake Cartridge, Holiday Cakes

Provo Craft Novelty/ Cricut Cricut Cake Cartridge, Holiday Cakes

BY PROVO CRAFT NOVELTY/ CRICUT

Get ready to celebrate your favorite holidays! With layered images for Easter, Halloween, Christmas, and more, this cartridge is filled with a wide variety of useful shapes. You can customize your cakes even further with the included font, phrases, and. see more...

Provo Craft   Novelty/ Cricut Cricut Cake Cartridge, Holiday Cakes
Provo Craft Novelty/ Cricut Cricut Cake Cartridge, Holiday Cakes
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Decorator Expert Level 2
This was the first cartridge I purchased with my cricut cake. Loved the images for this cartidge. It has lovely lettering and graphics/svg to use as well. Always worked great.
Sara G.
Hawthorne, CA
The price might seem a little high but it is so worth it I will definitely buy this and recommend to anybody so please go out and buy it. It makes the cakes look so good ! So will buy this again !!!!!!
Amanda B.
One of the first cartridges I purchased for my Cricut Cake and, ironically, I've never used it when cutting fondant. I've only used this one for paper crafts! There are such fun designs perfect for all the holidays - whether you want to use them for paper purposes or cake decorating purposes! Love it!
Jennifer G.
Florissant, CO
Bought this to use with my Cricut Expression not the Cricut cake, I like all the different holidays and or bits you can cut from this cartridge, well worth the price I paid :)
Heather F.
Starke, FL
The best thing about this cartridge and any "cake" cartridge by Cricut is the fact that it is NOT limited to use just by the Cricut cake.. You can use the cartridge in a number of Cricut machines. It adds so much versatility to baking/decorating and or crafting.
StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
I absolutely love my circuit & all the cartridges that I have ever purchased. They are expensive but well worth it to me!
Alexxis E.
There are so many cut outs in this package. I've created many styles using my Provo craft. Well worth my money!
Robbie B.
Wendell, NC
I absolutely love this cartridge. So many different things you can cut out. Well worth the price paid.
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 4
Yes love this ! I'm all for it great look as well makes your cakes look professional
Leslie B.
Picayune, MS
Has anyone ever bought this?
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Why is this in pets??
Brandy G.
Punxsutawney, PA
I just got a Cricut Explore Air Gold for my birthday, and I don't have much experience yet. Anyway, are cartridges worth it? Would I be better off just buying the images and/or fonts in Design Space?