Provo Craft 291042 Cricut Paper Dolls Cartridge uploaded by Emily M.

BY PROVO CRAFT

Get ready to be creative with this new paper dolls cartridge! Create a wide variety of paper dolls with themes such as seasons, sports, and professions. The cartridge also includes additional images such as pets, household items, and vehicles. You will love all the different outfits and accessories on this cartridge! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Love, love, love this cartridge! It is so fun to create little dolls of all sorts of occupations and looks. While the layering with different papers takes time, I believe the final product is well worth the time and effort! As a teacher this is one I'd my favorite cartridges to use for classroom decor.
Stacie K.
Deltona, FL
I love this cartridge. I make "tear bears" and use this cartridge all the time for accessories. Using my cricut I can alter the size and even the shapes to a degree. Love the creativity it gives me. There are even little animals and vehicles on this cartridge...solo cute!