BY PROVINCE APOTHECARY #85 in Lash and Brow Treatments

Our Full Brow serum is specifically formulated to help fortify hair growth and encourage fuller looking brows.  Blended with powerful and active pure botanical extracts and anti-oxidants, our nutritive blend conditions brows and deepens hair colour after application.  Use twice daily to achieve stronger, healthy looking eyebrows with less breakage.

Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
I just got this product in my most recent Petit Vour subscription box, and I love it! I apply it at night after I’ve washed/moisturized my face to my eyebrows and lashes with a q-tip. I definitely can notice a difference just after a few uses! It’s a small bottle, but you only need a tiny amount, and the bottle will last you foreverrrrr.
Cat D.
I haven't tried this..but it's the only Province Apothecary product listed on Influencer..Sad :( It is an amazing brand. I have used the conditioning face wash/makeup remover, invigorating/ balancing toner and the clear skin advanced spot treatment and all work miracles. Especially the spot treatment..which might not smell at all nice, but will rid you of a pimple in 48 hours. Ive also heard wonderful things about the eczema balm. I really want to try the brow serum now too. LASHFOOD BROWFOOD Phyto-Medic Eyebrow Enhancer 0.17 oz is also on my must try list.
Esmeralda M.
Love that it’s an oil, yet doesn’t leave your brows feeling oily or sticky. Easy droplet for easy application.
Samantha B.
Calgary, AB
Would love to read some reviews on this product, have any Influenster ladies tried this out yet??
Nikole S.
Does this help light, thin eyebrows?