Provence Beauty Rebalance Argan Jojoba Facial Oil, 2 fl. oz.

by Unknown

Provence Beauty Rebalance Argan Jojoba Facial Oil, 2 fl. oz. Active Facial Oil with Argan &- Jojoba Oil. Luxurious Lightweight Facial Treatment. Hydrate dry skin areas. 2 fl. oz. 60 ml, Made in the USA.

Provence Beauty Rebalance Argan Jojoba Facial Oil, 2 fl. oz.; Active Facial Oil with Argan & Jojoba Oil.; Luxurious Lightweight Facial Treatment.; Hydrate dry skin areas.; 2 fl. oz. 60 ml, Made in the USA.

Has anyone tried the Rewind Active Facial Oil by Provence Beauty?
Start your review of Provence Beauty Rebalance Argan Jojoba Facial Oil, 2 fl. oz.!
4 months agoChapmanville, WV
Provence Beauty Rebalance Argan Jojoba Facial Oil, 2 fl. oz. uploaded by Deonna C.
I have the Provence Beauty Collagen serum and it’s absolutely amazing. I didn’t see the product listed but on the brand alone, they have very affordable prices. Keeps your face smooth and looking very healthy!
6 months agoBethlehem, PA
Provence Beauty Rebalance Argan Jojoba Facial Oil, 2 fl. oz. uploaded by Alicia B.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This product smells good and feels light on the skin. It's very like more like a liquid than serum but still works very well. The pump can shoot out the serum which causes a mess if you don't aim it just right. Overall I have seen a nice improvement in the hydration of my skin.
4 months agoPalm Bay , FL
Provence Beauty Rebalance Argan Jojoba Facial Oil, 2 fl. oz. uploaded by Sarah D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Is a very light oil. You put it on a massage your face softly until the oil is absorb. I use before going to bed or before applying primer to do my makeup.
7 months agoAustin , TX
This has saved my skin! My dehydrated skin is so soft and smooth! I love the natural ingredients and the affordable price! I highly recommend this brand!
9 months agoPeachtree Corners, GA
It made my skin less greasy! And less dry. I have combination skin. My skin feels so soft after using this and the foundation looks more natural
a year agoBiloxi, MS
Extremely hydrating without a goopy feeling on your skin! Applying after shower is best!