BeautyFaceFacial Skincareprovence beauty
- Honey Suckle Jasmine Multi Use Oil for Face, Body, Nails and Hair - 4 FL OZ

by provence beauty

REFRESHING FRAGRANCE - Face, Body, Skin, Hair and Nail Moisturizer with warm Honey Suckle Jasmine Flower notes infused with Vitamin E and Fractionated Coconut Oil. Versatile face, body and hair moisturizing oil made from natural, organic and vegan...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Provence Beauty - Honey Suckle Jasmine Multi Use Oil for Face, Body, Nails and Hair - 4 FL OZ!
Nancy N.
Snellville, GA
If I ever had to recommend a product this is it!! The aroma, the multi use, its amazing. It comes in different bouquets, that last forever. this one in particular is my ultimate favorite. The effect is immediate for your senses, moisturizing and Compliments and turned heads everywhere you go. I wore out amazon for this particular one. Go straight to the company website. Lots to choose from and they are all fabulous!
Kate M.
Austin, TX
This product smells amazing and feels amazing on my skin. It’s a good value, not too pricey. It gives my body a beautiful glow without it feeling oily and sticky. This is my first time using it, and I’ve had it for a while because a little goes such a long way! I will definitely keep buying.
Evangelus V.
Ponce
This is such a great product! I use it all the time. Especially after I've been running around all day in the sun and need something to make my skin feel fresh and rejuvenated. Plus it smells soooo good.

Looking for your answer?