prouvage Replenishing Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Fahren W.prouvage Replenishing Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Alice M.

BY ÉPROUVAGE

Replenishing Leave-In Conditioner - Daily conditioning spray targets weakened areas of the hair strand making them stronger and smoother. Formulated with ?prouvage's Progressive Plant Cell Technology, along with potent antioxidants to neutralize environmental elements working against hair and scalp health. - Replenishing Leave-In Conditioner see more...

Alice M.
Vancouver , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is exactly what you would want and expect a leave-in conditioner to be. It's a thicker consistency so you feel it in your hair and like it's working, but lightweight enough that it doesn't weigh you down. Nor does it leave any texture in your hair, other than added softness. It's a fresh, soft scent that kinda takes me back to my childhood. I love that it's a cleaner product that's free or parabens and sulfates (and gluten), making it color safe as well.
Heather M.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand of products is fantastic for thin and fine hair, and this leave-in conditioner is excellent to add to a regimen. I typically use it at night because my hair gets so greasy already, but i have used it on frizzy ends and it works beautifully with it causing it to be weighed down.
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray leave in conditioner is absolutely top of the line great! I purchased it at Ulta Beauty and it is extremely effective. I use it after washing/conditioning my hair, or even when it's dry and it needs some life to it, and it leaves it so soft when it dries! it smells legit heavenly when you spray it, (a nice floral scent that's not too strong but lingers) I have gotten complements! It also helps detangle my hair (which due to my hair's very long length, it being curly/wavy, and thick/coarse) that's hard to do, even with a detangler wet brush. Other products like living proof or OGX never worked as well as this has for me. It really conditions and does not do what other scented leave in conditioners have done in the past, become like a leave in lotion that isn't very helpful or effective. This product is the real deal, it is also color safe, and free of sulfates,parabens, gluten, etc. & it is supposed to target weakened areas of the hair strands making them stronger & smoother. After time, I realized that this conditioner was not only smoothing my hair, making it soft, it was taming frizz, and it definitely made my bleached hair stronger,I saw my hair growing rapidly after using this product regularly and I haven't even been taking my biotin supplements like I used to have to. So I do really believe this product is above the rest, and that the ingredients, how it's "formulated with Progressive Plant Cell Technology & antioxidants" really do work, my 32-34 inch healthy bleach blonde hair is proof of that! I love this leave in conditioner, you only need a few sprays when using, and it's changed my whole hair game for the better! I will continue to buy it again and definitely would recommend this product to others!
Angela T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In the bottle it looks like a thick cream but it sprays into a nice mist out of the nozzle. It smells a little strong but nice. It does a good job at making my hair soft and strong. It also has lasted me a long time and I have very long hair. I would buy again.
Kathleen A.
Fairport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this leave in! It lasts longer than other more cream in a bottle leave ins like it's a 10. It also smells amazing and does a great job of detangling my hair after the shower and keeping my ends nourished!