Protocol - Videodrone Ap Drone With Remote Controller - Gold/black

BY ASHLEY COLLECTION, INC.

6-axis motion-sensitive auto stabilizers; built-in camera captures 640 x 480 pixels video and 1280 x 960 pixels photo; multidirectional controls; 3 speeds see more...

Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Hello,
I am a photographer and film maker, witch means this is my speciality. I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
oussama e.
Hello,I have the honor to hold a partnership with you , I have many followers and visitors in my YouTube account , and Those followers are interested in products , They care about the products displayed on your website , I think you will get many sales If you send me a product , and I will do a review on my channel , And I will attach your link  and so you earn many Sales.I look forward to working with you