Proto Whey Protein Powder Cafe Mocha 2 lbs

by Bio-nutritional

Fastest Absorption Highest Protein Delivery Greater Results 20 g Protein 5.7 g BCAAs 135 Calories 3 g Fiber Rapid and Complete Absorption Technology Rich and Creamy Protein Engineered for the Human Race Why Proto Whey is the Smart Choice To put it simply, the protein molecules, called peptides, in other products are just too large for your body to absorb. Proto Whey 100% pure hydrolyzed whey protein peptides from BNRG are reduced (hydrolyzed) to between 1% and 4% of the size of typical protein peptides. All other proteins must go through this process, called hydrolysis, in order for your body to absorb them. What's The Benefit of 100% pure hydrolyzed whey? A More Rapid and Complete Absorption Process Proto Whey delivers 100% of its protein to all the cells of your body that thrive on it, such as muscles immune cells, brain and internal organs. Other products deliver only a fraction of their protein throughout your body, while Proto Whey delivers all the protein quickly and easily. Proto Whey ? Get What You Pay For 100% Micro Peptide formula No caseins, whey isolates or whey concentrates No inferior collagen, soy or other plant proteins Over 50% di and tri peptides Requires little to no further breakdown Rapid and complete absorption Low in calories, fat and sugar Enhances intestinal health Exclusive SoftPsil micronized psyllium fiber MCTs (medium chain triglycerides) supply energy for complete digestion Low glycemic response Easy to mix?no blender required

Would this be good mixed in my coffee?
Start your review of Proto Whey Protein Powder Cafe Mocha 2 lbs!
This doesn't really deserve one star either, but ya know. It tastes terrible, I got a sample from a friend and I just can't handle it! I'll just stick to the protein powder that I now sell!! I didn't take it long enough to see if it actually worked though.
No Special Diet / Heavy
Severn, MD
A product my buddy has been wanting me to try, and I did. Amazing, I replace all my other whey and only use this now. If you looking for something that wont remind you that your on a diet, this a product to have...
Allentown, PA
Great work out supplement. If your needing to put more protein in your diet and don't like the taste they have other favors
Hamlet, NC
My husband loves this stuff in the vanilla flavor. He uses it for meal replace,mets as well as post workout.
Gluten Free, Sugar Free / Heavy
High Point, NC
I've had a few proteins in various flavors but this is my favorite! It works super well for me.
Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free / Light