BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDrunk Elephant
Protini Powerpeptide Resurfacing Serum

Protini™ Powerpeptide Resurfacing Serum

by Drunk Elephant

What it is: A mega-strength AM/PM exfoliating serum that visibly improves skin’s texture, tone, radiance, and bounce with 10% lactic acid and 11 signal peptides. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine lines and wrinkles, Dullness, and Uneven textureFormulation: Lightweight SerumHighlighted Ingredients:- Lactic Acid (10%): Milder AHA, exfoliates skin dissolving bonds that hold dead cells together.- Signal Peptide Complex: 11 signal peptides bind moisture to skin, plump, firm, and restore bounce. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.What Else You Need to Know: This serum delivers the appearance of plump, bouncy skin while targeting a dull, uneven complexion. Appearance of fine lines, sun damage, and enlarged pores is improved and glow is restored. Think of this as your advanced, supercharged skin-strengthening and radiance-renewing treatment. Formulated with a pH of 3.5.Drunk Elephant is committed to using only ingredients that either directly benefit the health of the skin or support the integrity of their formulations. The brand focuses on healthy pH levels, formulations the skin recognizes, small molecular structure that’s easily absorbed, and effective active ingredients that also support the skin’s acid mantle. All of their products are designed to be mixed together—what Drunk Elephant calls making a smoothie. (This is true for all of their products except their sunscreen, Umbra, which sits on top of the skin, protecting it from UV damage.) The result is skin that is reset to its happiest, healthiest state. Drunk Elephant is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation).Drunk Elephant is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation) and is cruelty-free. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner. Clean at SephoraClean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Protini™ Powerpeptide Resurfacing Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Katie H.
Chilliwack , BC
Protini™ Powerpeptide Resurfacing Serum uploaded by Katie H.
Protini™ Powerpeptide Resurfacing Serum uploaded by Katie H.
What it is: A mega-strength AM/PM exfoliating serum that visibly improves skin’s texture, tone, radiance, and bounce with 10% lactic acid and 11 signal peptides. I absolutely love this product! It's perfect for Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily skin! It helps with fine lines and wrinkles, Dullness, and Uneven texture. I love to go on the drunk elephant website and go through all of the different "smoothies" where you combine different products together to make a "smoothie" so to speak. I love to mix a pump of original protini polypeptide with protoni Powerpeptide resurfacing cream! It is a new staple in my morning or evening skin regimen.
Courtney C.
kelowna, BC
this has been probably my most favourite launch by DE to date! this serum is very hydrating for my dry skin without making it feel sticky or pill. i love that its gentle enough for me to use in the AM & PM on my sensitive skin and i noticed results within a couple days of use! my skin feels noitceably smoother and looks more even and radiant! this will be a forever staple in my routine!⁣
Elizabeth T.
Burnaby, BC
I love this serum! My skin morning after glows and feels so refreshed and supple. It is the moisturizer on steroids! This serum is hydrating and feels amazing on the skin as it absorbs fairly quickly.
Carrie W.
Woodbridge, ON
This was my first DE product and boy was it worth it. I use this every night (unless I decided to use TLC) and I feel like it’s a game changer for my skin. My skin is very smooth and soft now. It hasn’t helped with my oil production (I have oily skin), but it doesn’t claim to either. My acne barely exists unless it’s hormonal. It’s almost like a chemical exfoliant. I would definitely repurchase this product even though the price is a bit steep, as it is with all DE products.
Donila C.
Worcester, MA
Protini™ Powerpeptide Resurfacing Serum uploaded by Donila C.
I use this product regularly in the morning and found it to be very helpful in controlling maskne. I think the price for this product is a bit high but it does work in preventing new breakouts when I wear a mask. It is very light weight and powerful. It helps my skin with texture a lot. I notice a difference when I don't use it Protini™ Powerpeptide Resurfacing Serum
Sarah B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Protini™ Powerpeptide Resurfacing Serum uploaded by Sarah B.
A gentle exfoliation serum that slightly tingles. It absorbs pretty well and layers nice with other serums. Time will tell if helps my skin enough for the price point .
Savannah G.
Bowie, MD
Protini™ Powerpeptide Resurfacing Serum uploaded by Savannah G.
I really enjoyed this serum! This was super hydrating but still lightweight and provided some very gentle exfoliation. My skin looked softer, clearer and brighter the following morning after using this in my nightly routine. I only needed small amount for my entire face because this is a more watery consistency. I expect the bottle will last me quite awhile which is great!
Tamara P.
A lightweight serum with 10% lactic acid that gently exfoliates. It has a pleasant texture and dries quickly. No stinging or irritation but if you’re new to to exfoliating acids you may experience a little tingling after application. Layers on well with the polypeptide moisturizer.
Yana L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got the sample for my points from Sephora. And i will not purchase it in the big size because its very expensive and i find it all “hype”. It bot bad !! No clogging, no irritation. Thin, light . Thats it. No improvements, no good hydratation… so for me it just doesnt worth the price.
Gaby M.
Protini™ Powerpeptide Resurfacing Serum uploaded by Gaby M.
i’ve been using this serum for a couple of weeks now and i’m really happy with the results. it’s gentle and powerful exfoliation without all of the redness and irritation. i love drunk elephant products and i’m so happy i decided to try this one

Looking for your answer?