BY PROTIDIET

Samantha C.
Los Angeles, CA
I've only tried this once. I'd it mostly when I want a snack. The taste of it was okay, but I didn't really like the smell of the cookie but that's just me. It's a nice snack if you're on a diet, too.
Claudia S.
I love the chip cookies and these are very rich and has a nice texture to your mouth you'll love and also comes nutrients for your body
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
Loved high protein chocolate chip cookies they are so good and they are really good price sometimes they are pricey
Lan N.
Santa Rosa, CA
I've tried these and it's not all that great but I guess it's okay for a quick snack if you're on a diet. Taste ok
REBECCA P.
Wickliffe, OH
These are just ok, definitely not my favorite, but they'll do for a quick snack in the afternoon.
Nelson P.
Me encantan estas cosas. Cuando quieres algo dulce, tienes antojo especificamente de galletas pero no quieres desajustar tu nivel calorico y proteico. PUM! aparecen estas hermosuras de galletas lostas para ser comidas.
Alicen D.
I didn't really like these cookies. For some reason I found their smell very unappetizing. I know they are protein cookies.. but I think I'd rather have a protein shake. The taste was alright.
dalia a.
sydney
These aren't my go to bars, but they are decent. they taste fairly good and they give you an energy boost