BY PROTEX PAWZ #23 in Pet Apparel

We are excited to offer a line of rubber dog boots for all of those pooches out there that love the sNow and cold weather (although they can be used for pooches with allergies, in mud, on sand, to avoid lawn chemical exposure, etc). Pawz is the world's only disposable and reusable waterproof dog boot. Made of natural rubber, Pawz are 100% biodegradable. Pawz are designed to go on easily and fit securely without zippers or straps. The great thing about Pawz is that they leave your pooch with the natural feel of walking on their own paws. Without padding, your pooch can feel the ground, providing a needed sense of security. Like a sock, Pawz moves with your dog allowing full paw motion and maximum comfort. And you don't have to worry about losing aNother expensive boot, these come in a 12 pack and each boot can be worn many times. Disposable, reusable, waterproof dog boots. Comfortable, stretchy natural rubber. Slips on, stays on. Dog Food Audience: Adult. Pet: Dog. Pet Food Feature: Organic. Pet Food Form: Dry. see more...

• What size shoe should get fro my little 12 pound chihuahua?? hes re...1 Answers
  • What size shoe should get fro my little 12 pound ...Be the first to answer!
  • How will these dog boots hold up in the snow? I live in Chicago an...2 Answers
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Ok first, in response to the other reviews, if the top is so tight it's hurting your dog, then you bought the wrong size. Also, if you are having a super hard time putting them on, you bought the wrong size.

I have a corgi with three legs, he's missing a front leg. My home has all word floors. This leaves him doing the splits with his back legs. I bought these booties for him to wear around the house. They are AMAZING. I only put them on his back feet. It does take two of us, but that's for one person to hold him while the other puts them on. The person who puts them on just stretches the opening and slides it up and over his paw. To take them off you can literally just grab the loose part of the boot and pull, they pop right off.

He loves wearing them and immediately knows that he has traction when we put them on. They are like a balloon or swim cap material. They are not breathable, so we don't let him wear them for too long.

Also, the company suggested through my dog's Instagram that we cut the very top part off and put some holes in them if he's just going to be wearing them around the house. We tried both of these suggestions and determined that they did not work well for us.

Because we are only using them in the house, and we are only using two at a time, they are totally worth the money for us!
Stephany O.
Stephany O.
Seria perfecto para la lluvia, sobre todo donde yo vivo es clima tropical y mi perro es blanco asi que imaginense cambia de color jejejeje... me gustaria probarlas ademas que con una chaqueta impreniable seria super cuchi siempre cuando las botas sean comodas para mi perro
Orle L.
Orle L.
This product does the job, but it is sooo difficult to put them on! it's almost not even worth it. and sometimes the rim can hurt them from being so tight even when you are using the right size
Esmeralda L.
Esmeralda L.
There ok if your dog it's not use to them he will bit them off till he tack it off lol it's funny how there walk on them but if they don't like them it's a waste of money my dog didn't want nothing to do with them
Casey P.
Casey P.
Saint Charles, MO
Every time I see a dog that has these on they walk completely weird and are trying to get these off.
Valeria V.
Valeria V.
These seem great but just make sure your pet is comfortable with them on because for some pets it can be irritating
Belle W.
Belle W.
Brooklyn, NY
These balloon boots were probably the best investments I've made for my dog. I bought these at Petco for a steal and ever since I've put them on my 13 lb. Shih Tzu and she loves that she can walk comfortably in them without the initial stiff prancing that most dogs do when you first put dog shoes on.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
E Greenbush, NY
I have two pit bulls who can't stand the snow. They chased after a deer one night and came back with torn up feet. Now they've become even more sensitive to the cold. These boots are great and fit great. They're between 45-55 lbs and the medium boots fit them great! The price wasn't that bad either. I hate having to spend $50 on boots that are made to look like human boots and don't stay on.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
These are amazing! I did have to try 2 or 3 different ones before I found the right size for my dog. I have a 9 pound shih tzu and the orange ones are perfect for her. These are fabulous. They don't fall off, they aren't too tight on her, and they protect her feet from the rock salt. I also put them on her in the summer when it rains and is wet outside. She has so much fur that if I don't, I usually have to give her a bath just to get mud off of her feet.
Amy G.
Amy G.
They are difficult to get on but they keep my dogs paws warm during the cold midwest winters. He really hates them though.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
How will these dog boots hold up in the snow? I live in Chicago and would hate to buy these if they're more of a "one time wear" boot. Thanks!
Kenah F.
What size shoe should get fro my little 12 pound chihuahua?? hes really old, 16 so i dont know what he would use them for but there really cute.
Lyndi P.
Lyndi P.
Are these better than the actual boot looking shoes? I've heard they don't come off as easily.