Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersProtex
Inter-Office Desktop/ Wall-Mount Locking, Payment Drop Box (SDL-500)

Protex Inter-Office Desktop/ Wall-Mount Locking, Payment Drop Box (SDL-500)

by Protex

The Corioliss Professional Tourmaline Flat Iron Limited Edition styler combines advance technology with hot, catwalk look. Solid ceramic-coated plates utilize far-infrared technology to seal in moisture while eliminating frizz.

About how much does this hold?
Start your review of Protex Inter-Office Desktop/ Wall-Mount Locking, Payment Drop Box (SDL-500)!
Passaic, NJ
I've never had one but I sure enough wouldn't mind having one for my house I'm sure someone will be nice and buy for me I think so or hope so
I absolutely love my Corioliss straightener. I purchased mine off the HSN and it's been so great. I had it for 3 years before it broke (a chair fell on it). I think it definitely would have lasted longer. Definitely worth the $100!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...