BeveragesProtein2o
Low Calorie Protein Infused Water, 10g Whey Protein Isolate, Acai Blueberry Pomegranate (169 oz, Pack of 12)

by Protein2o

Is there any better combination than tart pomegranate, sweet blueberry, and flavorful acai? We think not. Protein2o’s Acai Blueberry Pomegranate offers just the right amount of sweetness, only 5 grams of sugar, and the power of natural antioxidants from the delicious pomegranate. The light tanginess of the pomegranate and acai berry bring out the delicious, sweet notes of the luscious blueberry with every sip. And with 10 grams of protein in each serving, you'll be feeling ready to take on the rest of your day. Fuel your body and taste buds with exotic fruit flavor that packs a major punch. Protein2o all-natural waters are infused with 10 grams of pure whey protein isolate and crafted with simple, all-natural ingredients. And with only 60 calories and 5 grams of sugar, it’s the natural choice to fuel your active lifestyle.

Delicious acai-blueberry-pomegranate-flavored, protein-infused water; 10 grams of whey protein isolate; No artificial sweeteners, colors, or flavors; Only 60 calories and 5 grams of carbs per serving (5 grams of sugar); Certified OU-D Kosher, gluten-, lactose-, preservative-, and BPA-free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Protein2o Low Calorie Protein Infused Water, 10g Whey Protein Isolate, Acai Blueberry Pomegranate (16.9 oz, Pack of 12)!
Jo S.
Mentor, OH
I have been looking for ways to add more protein to my diet. I decided to try Protein2o Low Calorie Protein Infused Water, 10g Whey Protein Isolate in the Acai Blueberry Pomegranate flavor. I liked the fruit flavors of the drink but I did not like the taste of the whey. The whey flavor seemed to over power the other flavors. I really did not like it. I tried it a second time and still did not like it so I gave the rest away.

Looking for your answer?