Protein + Greens - Chocolate

For plant-based nutrition, try Vega Protein + Greens. This tasty chocolate flavored drink mix combines a massive amino acid profile along with vegetables like alfalfa, spinach, broccoli and kale. This formula delivers 20g protein and contains no added sugar. It is gluten free and non-GMO. Add Protein + Greens to your favorite drink for a convenient protein boost. Take it on-the-go or enjoy it as part of a healthy breakfast.

what is the best brand of vegan protein powder the best to use?
I always scare about the flavor, it's too sweetProtein + Greens - Chocolate ?
Is it flavor good considering it’s a vegan protein?
Start your review of Protein + Greens - Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Tawanda J.
Protein + Greens - Chocolate uploaded by Tawanda J.
Protein + Greens - Chocolate uploaded by Tawanda J.
This is not the one I have BUT this is what came up when I searched for protein and energy so let’s roll with it! The flavor is just okay for me. It’s a bit bitter but that’s probably to be expected since it has espresso powder, cold brew powder and maca (with some coffee fruit extract for more pep) Overall, it’s good. 20g of protein per scoop, mct oil and some caffeine to help me get through the midday slump. I recommend if you aren’t caffeine sensitive though you may want to start slow (label recommends starting with 1/4 scoop). I didn’t and was fine but YMMV.
Denise F.
Huntington, NY
Protein + Greens - Chocolate uploaded by Denise F.
This not only helps me balance my diet, it tastes great! Between working, chauffeuring my 2 teens around and trying to attend all of their sporting events my diet consists mainly of whatever I can grab. (Which isn't always what's best for me!) So I start every morning with one of these to ensure I am getting some of the "good stuff" daily!
Lida M.
Las Vegas, NV
Protein + Greens - Chocolate uploaded by Lida M.
una proteína exelente para las k no quieran subir de peso me encanto no me inflama ni nada es vegana 0 azúcar y da muchísima energía no solo para el gym
Javeria A.
Woodstock, GA
Protein + Greens - Chocolate uploaded by Javeria A.
Love this protein powder for after a weight training session. It’s yummy, vegan, gluten and dairy free. Perfect for someone who watches what goes in their body. Whey protein never sat well with me, so Protein + Greens - Chocolate to the rescue!
Ani P.
Rockville, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
mg favorite protein powder to use in workout and morning smoothies! The taste is delicious and it doesn’t have any extra harmful ingredients. Also, it’s not full of sugar and still tastes amazing! Totally recommended! Protein + Greens - Chocolate
Sierra W.
Atlanta , GA
I love this stuff. Completely plant based and it has a really yummy flavor! Great for a protein shake or breakfast smoothie
Influenster M.
The best shake with added greens I've ever had. I tried another brand because my store was out. Never again will I buy another shake. No bad taste it is smooth and very chocolatety
Sarah S.
1,710 reviews
Protein + Greens - Chocolate uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: Target
I originally got this Vega protein and greens chocolate protein powder because it looked like a healthy option out of my choices at Target. Once I got at home, I opened it up and I will admit it definitely smelled of greens. I didn’t smell much chocolate to it at all. That made me nervous to try it, but once I did I was pleasantly surprised. This works really well when blended with cold coffee, and it works well with almond milk too. Both of those ways to have it are absolutely delicious, and amazingly enough, I can barely taste the greens. This is definitely my new favorite breakfast.
Jazmin L.
Van Nuys, CA
The best protein powder for me, I drink it every morning before the gym and it doesn’t have a bad taste and blends well
Lynn F.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this protein powder daily in my smoothies. I love all the nutrition that’s packed into it. The taste, however, is not the greatest. I try to mask it with lots of fruits in my smoothies and then it is okay, but I could not drink it if it were just mixed with water or almond milk.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ricardo L.
W Hollywood, CA
il y a 10 mois
Courtney K. il y a 7 mois
It’s definitely chocolate but I found there is a coconut like flavour too. It’s not overly sweet either.
Sarah S.
1,710 reviews
il y a 3 ans
Jenna S. - have you found any places that sell it for less than Target?
Jennifer S. il y a 2 ans