Protein Formula #2, NTQ0003, Nailtiques, .25oz / Nail Treatments uploaded by Mesha C.Protein Formula #2, NTQ0003, Nailtiques, .25oz / Nail Treatments uploaded by Rachel S.

BY NAILTIQUES #26 in Nail Treatments

For beautiful, healthy skin of hands, feet, and elbows, Mr. Pumice' Pumi Bar can be used wet or dry in a few seconds. This anti-bacterial solition is safe and easy-to-use. Pack of 3 Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

lizzzz f.
Rio Grande City
Review for: Protein Formula 1 Maintenance For Healthy Flexible Nails 2 oz more...
Leaves nails súper healthy and thick totally awesome and I recommend it if u want healthy nails
Evie G.
Santa Monica, CA
This stuff is great fir growing out your nails. Nothing really compares. I use it frequently
Kaitlynn C.
Warrior, AL
I love these products! I just recently got my mom hooked on them and they are amazing!!!!!
Dana P.
Prattville, AL
This is a very good product to use if you have brittle nails or nails that peel easily.
Savannah p.
Helps repair damaged nails. Works effectively, make sure to use as directed. Its reasonably priced, but it works the way it says it does!
Nikki F.
Torrington
I have very weak brittle nails that break if not painted. I can tell a difference in the strength of my nails after using this product at least 3x a week. It completely strengthens my nails and they feel healthy after using. I love to use under my nail polish or even as the base coat to a gel manicure.
Jessica S.
3501 Jack Northrop Ave Suite #NP850 Hawthorne, CA 90250 USA
What a marvel of product, who already used knows what I'm talking about, for those who have never used it, super people recommend it, you will not only like it but fall in love, I loved and would like to try again to give my opinion again, I will be very happy and grateful if I am selected to receive this beauty at home.
Donna N.
Durham
This formula is brilliant. I’ve been using it consistently for around a year, my nails grow stronger, they very rarely break, and they look and feel healthier
angeles r.
It is very useful because if you have a fungus it is removed and I like it because it is very useful and because I have short nails and it makes them creser
Karolaine A.
Candeias, Bahia Brazil
This product has a very affordable price for the condumidores. It is a form of secure aplocation. Beyond quality and fixation.
Christina H.