Protective Nourishment Pumpkin Peel

by Protective Nourishment

A powerful anti-oxidant extremely nutritious mask combined with natural enzymes that will help achieve clear, radiant skin by removing dead skin cells.

Pumpkin and 5% Glycolic Acid are combined to deliver exceptional results that deep cleanses firms and revitalizes the skin.

Optimal results are achieved when you use the Pumpkin Peel with Marine Mask and Pumpkin Wine Elixer.

Protective Nourishment Recommendation: Normal, Oily / Acne Prone

Does this smell to powering?
Where i could find it ,i need it the most ,really worst skin
Where I can purchase this product.
Start your review of Protective Nourishment Pumpkin Peel!
How would you rate this product?
Claire R.
MEGHAN T.
I am super unimpressed by the Protective Nourishment Pumpkin Peel. I spent well over $50 on this expecting a product that would at least make my skin feel soft and look more luminous but I have not seen those results. I would not recommend the product and would not purchase again.
safaa M.
Damanhour
This product is great for spot treatment. I put them on areas where I can feel a pimple coming in and it treats the area without making it dry up. I hope to get it from influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...