BY PROTECT-A-BED

• How well does this actually protect the mattress from a b...3 Answers
Katelyn  .
I have this product in a larger size for my Queen sized bed. This product works amazing to keep all dirt dandruff and debris from people and our pets off my bed. If forsay the cat pucks on the bed (yes it's gross but it happens) this product does not allow any of it to reach the matress!! your bed stays safe through anything that could happen to it from spills to stains it stays clean through them all.
Kyra C.
Gilbert, WV
I have this for my full size bed at home, and it works great! It keeps everything from getting to your mattress. It's easy to take off and was as well. I highly recommend it to anyone with any size bed!
Emily M.
This is great!!! Great for baby's crib to protect her mattress, but also really nice if your baby sleeps with you. If is absorbent so the mess can't get all over the bed, or even better, all over you in the middle of the night! Go get one.
Christin H.
Livingston, LA
Has saved us many night with having kids . Helps keep your mattress from getting ruined , whether spilled sippy cup , throw up or a night time accident !
Allison A.
Florence, KY
I bought a new bed a couple years ago and purchased this with it and it has not disappointed. My mattress looks brand new still.
Rachel B.
My grandma just got me a new bed and she got this with it. It's comfy and it protects your mattress from stains !
Trinidad P.
This is a great mattress protector for bed wetting. it works very well, IRS waterproof and it fits well
Tammy K.
Calgary , AB
I bought a new mattress few years ago so I got this with it. It's so comfy and it protects my mattress :)
Contessa V.
Strathroy, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How well does this actually protect the mattress from a bed wetter to juice spills ?