Protec Antimicrobial Cleaning Cartridge

by Protec

"Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.S Your Humidifier Cleaner, Longer Simply Drop In Tank For Fresh, Clean Mist Keeps Cleaning For 30 Days Kills Bacteria That Can Cause Unpleasant Odors As Gentle As Water Cleaning Action Continuously Cleans And Protects Humidifiers Against Bacteria &Amp; Mold The Protec™ Antimicrobial Cleaning Cartridge Features A Patented Antimicrobial ""Aquastat™"" That Continuously Works To Inhibit The Growth Of Bacteria And Mold As Well As Help Prevent The Buildup Of Slime In The Water And Humidifier Surfaces.*&Nbsp; Aquastat Imparts No Harsh Oxidizers Or Bleach Compounds On Your Humidifier.&Nbsp; In Addition The Protec Cartridge Provides Peace Of Mind That The Mist Is Fresh And Clean. The Protec Antimicrobial Cleaning Cartridge Uses The Same Antimicrobial That Has Been Used For Years To Control Odor-Causing Bacteria And Unsightly Mold In Drinking Water Filters. Notice: Customer Is Responsible For Ensuring Compliance With Applicable Laws And Regulations.&Nbsp; Any Use Of This Product For Purposes Other Than What It Is Intended Is Strictly Prohibited.&Nbsp; Results May Vary According To Water Quality. *The Protec Cleaning Cartridge Is Antimicrobially Treated To Help Prevent The Growth And Migration Of Mold, Fungus, Algae, And Odor-Causing Bacteria On The Cartridge. Made In U.S.A. Questions Or Comments?&Nbsp; Call Toll-Free: 1-800-477-0457"

Can this device attach to dry-wall. If so how?
Do you recommend this product?
Start your review of Protec Antimicrobial Cleaning Cartridge!
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Humidifier tanks don't easily come apart and are almost impossible to clean inside. Drop this little ball in the tank with water and it keeps mold and mildew from building up. I use a humidifier in all four bedrooms so I want the tank and water clean. I used our first humidifier without the Pro Tek tank cleaner and the tank got pretty gross and I couldn't reach inside it easily to clean. Using the cleaning cartridge has been a quick and easy alternative to weekly deep cleaning.
Doral, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
If you are using a Honeywell humidifier or any humidifier that uses a paper filter, you NEED to get these! I was even using filtered water for my humidifiers and, STILL, the filters were turning YELLOW in less than a month. I purchased the Protec Antimicrobial cartridges, and all growth has come to a STOP! I should have used them from the beginning, but I thought that by using filtered water everything should be fine...WRONG! Spend the extra few bucks and save yourself from Mold in your air and bad smells, it is truly worth it.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I'm not very fond of dry air, so when I heard that the Protec Antimicrobial Cleaning Cartridge would humidify the air I quite frankly said "aww what the heck." I tried it and I love it.
Whitehall, PA
Anyone with kids know a humidifier is almost a necessity in the winter! unfortunately they are a pain in the butt to clean, and this wonderful little product cuts back on cleaning!
Ravenna, MI
Love the convenience of this product! I use my humidifier every night during the winter so convenience is key. I will be using the the rest of my life!
Birmingham, AL
I really like this product. I have to use my humidifier during the winter months and this cleaning cartridge helps a lot!
Calexico, CA
Excellent item for cleansing of the water.It is a bit on the pricey side.But it is very useful