Protandim Anti Aging Supplement and Oxidative stress fighter By LifeVantage Corporation

BY LIFEVANTAGE CORPORATION

Tara Sue S.
Collegeville
This is an okay supplement. I saw a slight increase in my upper arm strength after several months of daily use. For the $50 price tag I don't think it's worth it. Especially for the claims being made by some of it's regular users.
Crissy S.
Spiro, OK
This stuff is amazing! It has helped me with my depression and ADHD. It has also given me a better nights sleep. Everyone should try this! It has 6 US patents 12 Globally and 22 peer reviews at Pub med. There is NO other Supplement on the market that has that!! Go to pubmed.gov and put in Protandim and it will pull up all 22 peer reviews and you can read them all!! You can also read all the patents if you would like!! My mom is also taking it to help with her diabetes, depression, and results from her past strokes. This product is amazing!!
Jessie F.
May mom has the best testimony for this so I am going to use it. In January 2015 she found another lump in her breast (cancer), after being diagnosed and gone through chemo and radiation in 2012 she was unable to go through it again and that is when she turned here, in March 2015 the lump was much smaller and by May it was gone. My mom LITERALLY fought off cancer with this product, so it is very much worth the purchase!
Tori B.
Clarkston, GA
I cannot recommend this product enough. It has given me more energy, reduced inflammation, boosted my metabolism and just makes me feel better!
Dawn M.
I'm in love with this product as well as the business. Protandim has given me great results and I've seen awesome results in friends, family and pets. It reduces oxidative stress 40% as well as proven to extend lifespan...only natural product who can say that!
Angelica P.
Is this good for warts???