BY PROTAN

Bikini Bite Roll-On. Hold Everything. No-Slip Suit Fastener. Step 4. ProTan. Control what you want and when you want them to see it with Bikini Bite. Provides superior holding power for hours, yet it's gentle to the skin. Washes off with soap and... see more...

Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
I'm not a fan of bikini bite. I love the concept and most bodybuilders love it. I however just don't have a need for it. It makes my tan come off my behind when I take my suit off and it gets all over my bikini leaving stains. Also my glutes are big enough that I don't need this to keep my suit on my behind
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
This is good stuff for bikini competitors who need to keep their suits in place. It didn't mess up my tan and helped from getting my bottoms all bunched up. I recommend this to any competitor to keep in your backstage bag.
Jess W.
This is great for patents and bikini suit contests ! Hold bikini firmly in place
Kristy H.
Omega, GA
Great for gluing your competition suit in place! No slips and long lasting.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
Does this help with energy or endurance or just both?