BY PROSUPPS

Flavor: Peanut Butter Crunch Size:12 Count My Bar. you can FINALLY have your cake and eat it too! My Bar is a soy protein-free, gluten-free, absolutely delicious addition to your "on-the-go" active lifestyle. Whether you are running on the treadmill or running through the airport, My Bar will be with you, every step of the way see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of ProSupps My Bar, Peanut Butter Crunch, 12 Bars!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?