PROSUPPS Crash PM Shredder uploaded by Dara S.

BY PROSUPPS

Dietary Supplement. Results... Period! Cortisol Control. Adrenal System Support. Supports Deep Rim Sleep. Infused with GABA & Valerian Root *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Dara S.
dallas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is awesome. I love it. It has melatonin and l tyrosine. It helps your body recover as you sleep. I do Bikram yoga and running, so I get sore easily. I also have connective tissue disorder (EDS) so I stay sore longer than most. This helps me get back quicker!
Mary G.
Shirley, NY
Go to sleep smoothly, burn some extra fat while you sleep, then wake up feeling refreshed comparatively to other sleep aids. I take this primarily so that I don't wake up in the middle of the night and it works like a charm every single dose.
Christina D.
Hot Springs, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works good I didn't take them whole bottle though disint see a huge difference so I stopped