BY PROSTRETCH

Suffering From Heel Pain, Shin Splints, Tight Calves Or Achilles Tendonitis? Strengthen, Stretch, And Rehab Like A Pro With The Original Prostretch&Reg; The #1 Preferred Lower Leg Stretching Device By Professional Athletes, Trainers, And Physical Therapist World Wide. Prostretch Provides Relief For: Heel Pain &Amp; Plantar Fasciitis Shin Splints Achilles Tendonitis Strained Calf Ankle Weakness Fallen Arches Inflexibility Proven Effective The Original Prostretch's Unique Stretching System Has Been Proven To Stretch Lower Leg Muscles Easier And Far More Effectively Than Conventional Methods. This Improved Flexibility And Range Of Motion Helps Relieve, Rehab And Alleviate Plantar Fascitis, Shin Splints, Tight Calves, And Achilles Tendonitis As Well As Enhance Overall Performance. #1 Choice Of Pt&Rsquo;S, At&Rsquo;S And Athletes Worldwide Pt's, At's And Athletes Have Recognized That The Original Prostretch Helps Reduce The Risk Of Injury When Used Before And After Exercise. That's Why You'll Find The Original Prostretch On The Sidelines Of Professional And Collegiate Level Sporting Events And In Pt Clinics Worldwide. Easy To Use, Affordable And Portable The Original Prostretch's Patented Rocker Design Automatically Holds The Foot In The Optimal Position For Proper Stretching. Prostretch Is Lightweight And Easy To Take To The Game, The Office Or The Gym. Increase Your Stretching Options With Prostretch Double The Original Prostretch Double Allows You To Vary Stretching Levels, Exercises And Time Spent By Exercising Both Feet Simultaneously. Made In Usa see more...

Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
Fitspiration Expert
I use these on a regular basics to stretch my calves out. I do one calf at each time while holding onto the wall. This was recommended by my job conditioning class. I think it does a better job than using the stair step to get a full stretch. My calves tend to get so tight after working out at Orange theory fitness.
Meg P.
Hoboken, NJ
As a former college athlete (soccer), I utilized these to stretch out my calves before practices and games. I used the single pro stretch, however, which allowed me to get a deeper stretch and balance better.
Laura B.
I used this at a friends house and didn't care much for it...the position and how your feet are placed is not very comfortable. I would rather walk or run up and down real stairs.
Kristen B.
Georgetown, IN
Great for runners to get a good deep stretch in their legs. I prefer the single type instead of this double though because it is easier to use.
Rachel S.
Meadville, PA
These are great for really stretching out your calves before exercising, especially for avoiding shin splints. Absolutely love them!!
Danielle L.
Edinboro, PA
Fitspiration Expert
I am an athletic trainer for a NCAA Division 2 institution and we use this with our athletes and see great success
Araella B.
When I have shin splints or anything wrong with my knees I use this and it always makes me feel better…. not 100% but it gives a good stretch and relieves pain
Lauren G.
Columbus, OH
I used this during PT after ankle surgery and it worked wonders. Got my ankle all stretched out.
Lauren O.
Really gives you a nice stretch just make sure you have something to help you balance, getting on at first may be a challenge.
suzana m.