Prospector Co. Burroughs Beard Oil uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY PROSPECTOR CO. #11 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Have you ever heard of beard oil? No, it's not something that you harvest by squeezing some unfortunate man's facial hair. It is actually a product that you use to help keep the hair on a man's face looking and smelling great, and Prospector Co.... see more...

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Nicholas P.
This beard oil smells great and works well. I would purchase it again if the price was right. My beard isn't quite long enough to use this every day, so for me the application is once a week. This stuff works though!

Bo L.
Pisgah Forest
I did it for a great drink and great drink great and affordable drink highly recommend it was for sure to drink and highly recommend it for drinks great flavor !
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
My husband loves this product he says that this is the most best product that he has used it was easy for him to use he said it was just perfect for his skin did not do anything to his skin it's just a good product I will definitely say that from my husband's perspective it is a go to product
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
If you are a man, and you want that rugged, manliness that can save a small child from the grasps of a 12 foot Grizzly bear, this is beard oil for you. This oil will make your beard flow smooth in a cool breeze. Although it will soften your beard as it grows, your hairs will maintain their toughness throughout. To top everything off, you will attract horizontal companions at an astounding rate. This is most likely due to your new pheromone, i.e. beard oil. This scent is something out of a James Dean movie. Althought they don't list the ingredients, it almost certainly has one part Al Pacino's voice, one part Brad Pitt's hair for Legends of the Fall, one part whale blubber, one part unicorn horn, and one drop of straight Pappy Van Winkles 23 year Bourbon. Highly recommend this oil for your daily man well-being.
Melanie R.
Wasco, CA
I love love loveeeee this product! Right after I'm done with the application my skin feels super smooth!
It doesn't cause breakouts which love about ! ūüėõ
And the oil feels very soothing on my skin. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone in this world
Danielle W.
This product is a great beard oil!! It does not have an oily after feeling that is left in the beard. It a great product that smells great and my husband uses it daily!
I have bought this product at Walmart. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great product at a great value! go buy today - you will lOVE it!
Morgan M.
Tombstone, Az
This product is amazing it has made my boyfriend beard nice soft and luscious. Instead of scratchy like pubes. It lays so much better now than before where it was all crazy and one of the best things about this product is that it makes it smell good as well.
Dalton A.
My fiancés brother has a fantastic beard, and he is very particular about what he uses in it. This is one of his favorite products to use to keep his beard healthy and lustrous. Seriously, his beard is so shiny and lovely
Daryan R.
Elizabeth, PA
My boyfriend loves this beard oil and has helped t tremendously! This is the only product he uses and he makes sure to use it daily. It always meets his expectations and I know for a fact that he always recommends it to friends.
Allison G.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Has anyone tried this? Interested in getting some for my husband. Curious if it has a really oily feeling, or if it's like a dry type oil. Thanks.
Chas S.
Kilmarnock, VA
What does this smell like? And is it overly strong?
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
The skin under my boyfriends beard is dry and flakey. Will this help?
Alexis R.
Does it really works?
ashley B.
What is this suppose to do for my mans very long beard and how does it smell?