ProSource Fitness Dual Ab Wheel  uploaded by Ashley W.

BY PROSOURCE FITNESS DUAL AB WHEEL

Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
If you’re anything like me and hate doing crunches you need to invest in this little beauty right here. I don’t like that it’s sorta hard to use on a deep rug; however if you lay a yoga mat down you shouldn’t have any issues. I found mine at Marshalls for under $15 and I really get the use out of it!! Who would have thought you could make an entire gym at home with a few simple tools!! Totally worth the investment! If you’re good with footwork, you can even lock your feet in on the top bar and work your thighs and glutes at the same time!
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love incorporating this during my workouts because it really gives me a good workout.  I just recently bought the ab wheel and I'm so glad I did! It was a bit difficult to use at first, but you eventually get used to it.
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
I love this wheel! I have used it for years...it's great to use when you are working out at home to stretch your muscles and for a core workout...I would recommend buying this if you are working out at home instead of using big equipment at the gym...go on YouTube and watch a video of someone using this to make sure you are using it correctly
Psaira H.
These are not good for beginners, you need to have a very good amount of strength before you can begin to use this. It is extremely hard but don't get me wrong it's a great work out. Just build up some strength before hand the old-fashioned way
Courtney K.
Norfolk, VA
this is useless to most people who arent already in amazing shape. you dont need this product and it is near impossible to use if you are not skilled and in shape already. it is pricey and gimmicky. you need to work your way up to using it, and even then you dont need this pricey equipment to work those muscles accurately.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I don't care for this ab wheel. It is not tailored to those who may be less in shape or weak. I prefer products that are fitting for people at all levels of their fitness journey. I found it painful when trying to use this product. Would not purchase again.
Amanda M.
Total ab workout with this little guy! I love how you can use it in various ways to tone your abs and it even works your arms! I purchased mine on Amazon for a great price and would totally recommend to anyone looking to flatten their tummy!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
These things are good for a good ab workout if you don't work your abs often. I feel like if I use this for a long peroid of time it doesn't seem very effective anymore. It's a fun way to start though, keeps it interesting.
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
Oh this hurts so bad. I started using this incorporated in my workouts and it was so difficult at first. I could barely go down at all, but it obviously worked because my tummy is slimmer and I can go parallel to the geound
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
I remember when these first came out they were all the rage, then died, now they’re back in again! Great product to workout your core and arms or your entire body is you use it in a plank position. Good product!
Brittany S.
Round O, SC
Has anyone used this and seen actual results? You know a mom of 3, I would love to get my flat tummy back but don't want to waste time and money on something that's not going to help.
Valerie R.
Who can do it?
Patricia C.
Anaheim , CA
What is this for? Does it work?
Shelbi S.
Long Beach, CA
What are some different exercises you can do on this?
Krista M.
Peoria, IL
Does this really work when wanting to get a good an workout in?