ProSource Fitness Dual Ab Wheel  uploaded by Ashley W.

BY PROSOURCE FITNESS DUAL AB WHEEL #37 in Fitness Equipment

Dawnyel P.
Blairs, VA
Really hard to use if you already have poor stomach and core muscles. After having two c sections and I have yet been able to use this:( maybe if your already fit and have a strong core it's a good thing !not sure:(
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I hate this thing! It makes me work out...okay cool...but i can do ab workouts in so many other ways without hurting myself. The wheel would start to break in half, or the handles will start to slip off, making your hand slip as well. This wheel is just cheaply built.
c s.
Violet, LA
Okay so I have a bitter sweet feeling toward this an ab wheel. I like ab wheels because they provide an INTENSE workout for your abs but dislike it because the exercises are limited.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
I've had this ab wheel for a long time. I use it in my bedroom before bed time. It's very light easy to use, however i wouldn't recommend it to someone who's a beginner at working out.
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
I love this wheel! I have used it for years...it's great to use when you are working out at home to stretch your muscles and for a core workout...I would recommend buying this if you are working out at home instead of using big equipment at the gym...go on YouTube and watch a video of someone using this to make sure you are using it correctly
Psaira H.
These are not good for beginners, you need to have a very good amount of strength before you can begin to use this. It is extremely hard but don't get me wrong it's a great work out. Just build up some strength before hand the old-fashioned way
Courtney K.
norfolk, VA
this is useless to most people who arent already in amazing shape. you dont need this product and it is near impossible to use if you are not skilled and in shape already. it is pricey and gimmicky. you need to work your way up to using it, and even then you dont need this pricey equipment to work those muscles accurately.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I don't care for this ab wheel. It is not tailored to those who may be less in shape or weak. I prefer products that are fitting for people at all levels of their fitness journey. I found it painful when trying to use this product. Would not purchase again.
Amanda M.
Total ab workout with this little guy! I love how you can use it in various ways to tone your abs and it even works your arms! I purchased mine on Amazon for a great price and would totally recommend to anyone looking to flatten their tummy!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
These things are good for a good ab workout if you don't work your abs often. I feel like if I use this for a long peroid of time it doesn't seem very effective anymore. It's a fun way to start though, keeps it interesting.
Brittany S.
Round O, SC
Has anyone used this and seen actual results? You know a mom of 3, I would love to get my flat tummy back but don't want to waste time and money on something that's not going to help.
Patricia C.
Stanton, CA
What is this for? Does it work?
Shelbi S.
Long Beach, CA
What are some different exercises you can do on this?
Valerie R.
Who can do it?
Eduarda S.
Quais são as cores disponíveis?