BY PROSELECT

PetEdge is widely recognized as the leading source to pet care professionals because we offer such a wide selection of professional quality supplies and equipment. Our product development department searches the globe to bring you the best and most complete assortment of supplies and equipment at every day low prices. We invent and patent many of our own products working directly with the factories so we can provide you with high quality products at unbeatable prices. ProSelect Adjustable Diners are raised dog diners that allow dogs to eat in a more elevated, comfortable position. Diners have two stainless steel bowls that are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. These raised height diners help to promote good digestion. Eating in a natural standing position improves a dog's body alignment and aids in digestion. Adjustable diners feature a wide H-style base and two dishwasher-safe stainless steel bowls. Bowls adjust easily with the twist of a knob. Each diner is packaged for retail. see more...

• I have a Husky. He doesn't enjoy bending down to eat and he's get...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Gabriela N.
The stand it self is ok, but the bowls, ring holders, and lock down method are cheap and flimsy. You can only put half the water amount needed for a large dog in the bowl, other wise it is to heavy and spills onto the floor. I raised the wire loops but I am afraid that the weld will not hold after a few months of use. The clamp that is suppose to hold the two bowls is flimsy and where it screws to the post it starts rusting as well as at the bottom of the post. I would not of purchased this item had I seen and/or read the other review.
The service and prompted mailing was excellent!
Amanda D.
This is a great idea. I have a small dog and i have to put another bowl under his to keep His lifted when he eats because he has a hard time swallowing while hes eating with his head down. This looks to be a great answer to that. And its adjustable!!!!
Ashley M.
Love this product! Perfect!! I would recomment to anyone and everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b
Chloe S.
Great product to use if you have larger dogs. My husky uses these as i think its easier for her to eat/drink from rather then being on the ground. perfect height as you can alter it.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1953 reviews
How cute is this for big dogs to eat their food and drink their water out of bowls they don;t even half to bend down they can eat standing up
Tara N.
I have a Husky. He doesn't enjoy bending down to eat and he's getting bigger so I need something new and am currently doing my homework on bowls. Why should I get this one and where can I get it? Price would be helpful too. Thanks!