A COMPREHENSIVE CONSULTATION. PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE. THE ULTIMATE CUSTOM EXPERIENCE.

Customization requires an accurate assessment of your hair type, goals and lifestyle. That's why we worked with a certified Prose stylist to build the consultation and help ensure you have a formula created uniquely for you.

THE FINEST INGREDIENTS

Ongoing research by the R&D team guarantees your formulas are made with only the best. Currently, Prose uses over 80 natural active ingredients sourced from around the world.

Anyone with curly hair tried prose hair products ? What are your thoughts? My hair is so dry , frizzy, and damaged.help
Trying to thicken my hair? Does this product health with that?
Does this product actually work to help boost naturally wavy/curly hair? Is it worth the money? How accurate was the quiz?
Start your review of Prose!
How would you rate this product?
Lindsay S.
Prose uploaded by Lindsay S.
I’m enjoying the quality and benefits of the Prose Shampoo & Conditioner set! I love that they’re formulated and customized to my needs, geolocation, personal preferences, etc. Since using them, I’ve definitely noticed increased shine, less frizz, and overall better hair health. I will say the scent that I selected (thinking it would be fruity) is really overwhelming. I personally prefer softer scented hair products, so this specific scent is a bit strong for me and triggers headaches. That being said, there are other scent options so I’ll probably pick something else next time around.
Emily E.
Costa Mesa, CA
Prose uploaded by Emily E.
BEST DECISION EVER. My curls have improved so much that my family thought I had used a curling wand, when in fact it was my usual low-maintenance air drying. My hair is so silky smooth, and I have never been so free of tangles! I recommend 1000%
EggSalad S.
Prose uploaded by EggSalad S.
I will basically buy anything that’s advertised to me on Instagram so of course I ended up with this. It was traaaaaaash on my curly, untreated hair. Greasy and dingy with lots of weird build up. I couldn’t even make it through the whole bottle and I’m cheap as hell so that’s saying something!
Kelsey H.
Manchester, NH
Prose uploaded by Kelsey H.
Prose uploaded by Kelsey H.
I only purchased the pre-shampoo mask. I have noticed there there have been some results. My hair feels softer in the morning. The packaging is great and I love that is it formulated to my hair. However, I think there are better hair masks out there. The Olaplex No.3 is the same price and I think it works better (although is less product). Overall, it’s not a horrible product, but just didn’t live up to expectations.
Carrie L.
Hattiesburg, MS
I worked at a hair salon for 8 years so I have consistently used salon products. I wanted to try Prose to mix things up and the cost was about the same. I've been using Prose for 2 months now and I don't really have anything very negative to say about this shampoo and conditioner, but I don't really have any positive to say either. I didn't notice any change in my hair and felt like I had to use a lot more product to achieve the same "coverage" as my other shampoo and conditioner. Having something "customized" with your name on it is cute, but that's not worth re-ordering in my opinion. I will be going back to my salon products.
Francesca F.
Los Angeles, CA
Prose uploaded by Francesca F.
Really great system. I wish it cut down on shedding more... been using for about a month and loving how my hair feels.
Michelle M.
Dallas
Hated this stuff. It smells great, but after using it for two weeks, my hair is dry, brittle and breaking. I’ve never had issues with my scalp, but it is now irritated and itchy. Don’t waste your money.
Emelye B.
Prose uploaded by Emelye B.
My hair has experienced a noticable upgrade in softness, shine, and elasticity since using Prose. The premise that they are formulated around your specific hair concerns is a game changer. I no longer waste money hoping a shampoo and conditioner gives me the results I'm looking for. This is my fourth repurchase of these products and they last a long time. Highly recommend.
Maria N.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Packaging was impressive, took a while for delivery. I liked the shampoo smell initially. Fluid consistency felt decent. Lather was great. Conditioner was blah in both consistency and scent. Moreover, brand did not deliver results as promised. I would not recommend considering the small size bottle was priced at $25, hence paid $50 for a shampoo & conditioner combo and got flakes and irritation within a week. 2 stars for eco-packaging and prompt cancellation rqst response. Otherwise none
Diane M.
Staten Island, NY
Prose uploaded by Diane M.
Prose is life changing for hair and I am not exaggerating. The idea of custom products is brilliant. The questionnaire is so detailed and thought out to get the perfect hair care your YOUR own strands! I have been using the pre-shampoo mask since January and the Shampoo, Conditioner and Oil since March. My hair and scalp have never been better! My scalp is no longer tight and itchy, my curls are more defined, significantly more shiny, less frizz, more manageable and my hair is growing faster than it ever did. I also appreciate the fact I can make my formulas silicone free. There are also gluten free and vegan options, and the brand as a whole is cruelty free which is important to me. I like that the ingredients inside all do something and that there are no junk, toxic ingredients or fillers. Also because of this, the formulas are all potent and a little goes a long way. I have tried a few of their scents (it also can come in fragrance free) and they all have been delicious, not super strong or artificial smelling. I simply can't say enough good things about Prose!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Polina K.
Bronx, NY
il y a 4 mois
Has anyone tried Prose? Is it better than function of beauty?
Alicia E. il y a 2 mois
I really disliked prose - it dried my scalp and flattened my curls :(
Ellen S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
il y a 4 mois
Prose What is everyone’s experience with this?