2 colors available

BY PROSACEA

Prosacea™ Rosacea Multi-Symptom Relief Treatment Gel.
Medicated.
Control Rosacea.
Redness.
Bumps.
Dryness.
Enjoy Healthier Looking & Feeling Skin.
Multi-Symptom Relief.
Homeopathic Topical Gel.
Net wt .75 oz (21.25g). see more...

Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I suffer from comedonal acne which is tiny skin colored bumps all over your face, and i got a tube of this just to see if it helped in any way. I have to admit, i can definitely feel a difference in my skin. I cant stand to look at the blackheads, and flesh colored bumps, so I'm willing to try anything. I like it so far, and will continue to use a toner, than apply this afterwards. I cant wait to see if it gets rid of my comedonal acne.
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
Miracle product for those with Rosacea! I have always suffered with Rosacea and nothing would really help. I took a chance on this product when I came across it in the grocery store. I could tell a major difference within a few hours. The sulfur in the gel does wonders for my skin and eliminates redness almost immediately. It is a bit drying, but when using a moisturizer in addition to this, it helps my skin out a ton!
Jazmin R.
Jazmin R.
Salem , OR
When I was younger I had chicken skin on my arms or so I call it that when I bought this product I was pretty desperate and didn't really know anything about it and I just applied it and it worked wonders now I see that it's grown so much since 10 years ago and I really recommend this for the arms and specially the face I'm pretty sure it's not attended for the arms but it worked wonders for mine
Jes D.
Jes D.
Sioux City, IA
I have used this for my Rosacea for about 2 years now & it is amazing!! It keeps my skin clear but you need to be consistent with using it. I apply it twice a day to clean skin & it has worked wonders. It is also very affordable & is safe for sensitive skin which is a huge plus for me being that my skin is super sensitive. Give it a try!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Englewood, CO
I love this facial gel! It helps smooth and relieve my skin quickly and dries within minutes! The only I have is I usually apply makeup after its dried because it smooths out my skin, however it makes my skin a little dry and flaky which makes the foundation uneven. It's definitely a great treatment product!
Debbie D.
Debbie D.
I have lupus and it effects not only my body but, my skin. I have Rosacea and a malar rash. This ointment is gentle on my sensitive skin. It costs me about 8 dollars a tube. I use about 3 dabs for the areas that are effected. This is a good buy for me. I would & have recommended this product.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this for his rosacea and it has dramatically made his face less red. The price isn't all that cheap for such a tiny bottle but we'll keep paying it if that means relief
Geena P.
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
I used this for months and saw no change in the redness of my face, I was disappointed especially for the price I paid at cvs. Had so much potential but did not work out for me.
Katlyn P.
Katlyn P.
Tucson, AZ
My mom has suffered from Rosacea her whole life. She decided to give this product a try and the results were great. She looked less red and I could tell it made her feel so much better about herself.
cer n.
cer n.
Santa Ana, CA
When do you need to apply this? both am or pm ?
amy b.
amy b.
West Palm Bch, FL
How many times a day should I apply this?
Alan C.
Alan C.
Flower Mound, TX
I have periodic flare ups/Rosacea and have been testing different products for relief. How does this compare? Any reactions?
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Woodstock, GA
My skin in very sensitive to a lot of things that I put on my face. My face gets red and sometimes stays that way. How did your skin react using this product and did you see improvements with your rosacea?
Molly M.
Molly M.
HIBBING, MN
Does this truly help with Rosacea? I have extreme redness on JUST my nose-- nowhere else on my face. I've tried prescription strength meds and they don't help :( I'm pretty desperate at this point