BY RECARO

The recaro proride convertible car seat has a 5-point harness with shoulder pads to keep your kids securely strapped in. Its buckle closure offers quick release of the harness and chest clips keep it tangle-free. The car seat is latch compatible, which lets you easily install it to the vehicles seat.â its level indicators assist in proper attachment. This baby convertible car seat is also compatible with the vehicles lap and shoulder seat belt. It has eps safety foam filling for optimal side-impact protection. It can be used in both front- and rear-facing positions. This car seat holds a maximum weight of 40 lbs. In the rear facing... see more...

laura b.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have this in beige for my son, and I absolutely love it ! It's big enough for him but it doesn't take much space in the car and it's not bulky like other car seats! I love that it grows with him so we won't be needing another for a while ;) I also love how it has the straps marked for you to see if is tangled or not and how easy it is to managed the straps and the height I love It ! It also has a removable cup holder!
Allison E.
Aurora, Co
We have this seat in pink for our daughter in my car and a britax in my husbands. I love the ease of use of this one much more than the britax. It has a handle on the side that you can turn to bring the straps to the correct height. Also I like the easy release to make the straps longer. I feel like my daughter is really safe too. A few other reviews talk about this being pricey, but compared to the other seats that we were looking at (and the britax that we have) I thought the price was actually right on point.
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I did a ton of research on convertible big boy seats after my son got bigger. we finally went with this seat even though its very pricey. I'm glad we did. my son loves it and never cries in it on long car rides. he is always very safely buckled in tight and secure. I cant say the same for other seats i have tried for him. this is the best seat on the market!
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
I love this convertible seat. Its so durable and the materials are great quality. I love that its able to grow with my son. And its comfortable for him too. Its very safe as well. Which makes me as a mom worry less. I know that my son is secure and protected when he's in the car.
Nancy T.
Port Orchard, WA
My husband is a car enthusiastic so he wanted to purchase the Recaro car seat. we did a ton of research before finally breaking down and buying this. I must say I'm glad we did, we love this car seat and my son doesn't complain very much during car rides like he does withe the graco. its definitely bigger/bulkier than others but we don't mind asking as it keeps my baby safe.
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My husband always wanted a Recaro seat for one day when he had a child (they make famous racing seats). So after much research, we actually decided to splurge and get this seat. It's got a stay cool technology (which is important in 100+ degree weather), and is super safe. These are worth the price and not even the most expensive seats out there.
Cheyenne C.
Steubenville, OH
I purchased two of these for both my children, and love them. I love the side impact head supports, and the kids sit comfortably in them. My only concern is the amount of bromine in these car seat, which I was unaware of until recently, they're flame resistant, but the toxins are still concerning for my children's health...
Carol B.
Nicholls , GA
Got this seat for my daughter. Loved that it is designed by a company that makes race car seats. We've been using it for about 2 years already and it is holding up great. Very easy to adjust and not too hard to clean.
Micaela B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We have this in pink for my daughter. It is a great seat. I love that it is made by a company that makes seats designed for race cars. Other perks are that the straps are easily adjusted, as it the height.
Ashley E.
Greensburg, IN
Absolutely LOVE my Recaro seat for my toddler. I couldn't think of a safer seat to have! I love how easy the install is and how much my toddler actually enjoys being in the seat. Definitely a must have!
Cindi L.
San Angelo, TX
What age did your child out grow this
Nina G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can a two year old still fit in this?
Kenya J.
Does this come with the base?
Jennifer H.
Ecorse , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What is the are and weight restrictions on this is it really worth the money if they are going to outgrow it before they actually get to really use it
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What do you like about this car seat? Is it worth the money