BY PRORASO

A rich, skin-calming shave soap formulated with oatmeal extract to soothe and antioxidant-rich green tea. To provide the ultimate close shave and recreate the barber experience at home. This shaving cream delivers an exceptional shave using the finest ingredients: oatmeal extract calms and soothes, green tea provides antioxidant properties, and glycerine helps the blade glide to help prevent razor burn and rashes. It refreshes and tones all skin types while softening bristles guarantee the perfect shave. The formula is delicately scented with a fresh and fruity fragrance, bursting with notes of lime and apple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Proraso is the leader in shaving for Italian barbers. Proraso makes shaving cream by allowing their compounds to mature over time in small production to obtain a richer, more concentrated product. This product is cruelty-free with over 95 percent natural origin ingredients. It does not contain silicones, mineral oils, or SLS. see more...

Neith J.
When I began shaving I was away at summer camp and borrowed from other teenage girls. I got home and my mother used Nair (I had before camp) so I raised my father's supplies and discovered the joy of shaving soap in a bowl with a brush to apply it! Now I keep Proraso Shaving Soap in a Bowl -Sensitive Skin Formula in my shower at all times! It covers exactly where you want it to, without any chemical residue or stickiness that comes from gels... And, the brush can help remove stubborn hair from your razor in a pinch! Smooth skin, no burns, and moisturized! Who could ask for more?
john s.
Morrow, OH
Proraso white tub shaving soap is a good starter soap for the first time wetshaver. Loads easily with a brush and lathers all day with ease. I like the slightly medicinal barbershop scent, it’s a love or hate thing. I personally love it. Great lather and very slick.
Anthony S.
Great value with ease of use... has a refreshing feel and lathers up extremely well...another great product from proraso

Sephora