BY PRORASO

This. great pre-shave cream softens the beard, protects sensitive skin against razor burn and prevents skin rashes. Sensitive Pre-Shave Cream. see more...

• How important is this pre-shave when using their shave cr...1 Answers
  • How does it smell and does it keep the skin from drying?1 Answers
  • We're can I find this product 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
I love when my boyfriend uses this shaving cream it's simply the best and well worth the money
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
My boyfriend loves this but I don't like the smell of it at all but he thinks it is good
Darcie M.
Marion, KS
I've heard from guy friends who are sensitive that this is amazing and works great
Tiffany H.
Bought this for my boyfriend and he really likes this product and it smells great!
Kaylee L.
Glassport , PA
My husband really loves this product and it keeps his face feeling soft and smooth
Ashton H.
Harleyville, SC
Love love love this! My boyfriend won't even try anything else. It's so amazing
Krysten H.
I really think this would be a great product. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Ian D.
This is a great pre shave cream. I put it on under the shave lather. I find it helps facilitate a well protected comfortable shave. I have noticed a reduction in post shave irritation and redness since I started using this and whats more it is available for like $10 at shoppers.
Lucia H.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
My brother in law has very sensitive skin so he says he tried this out and never looked back. The price is fairly good to he mentioned which is always a bonus.
Orlando M.
Does anyone find this product a success? I suffer from sensitive skin and can never find a great pre-shaving cream that doesn't irritate my skin. please help me out!
Brittany W.
How important is this pre-shave when using their shave cream? Looking for v-day gifts for my man. But completely clueless to shaving techniques for men. Ty!
Daniel A.
Clover, SC
How does it smell and does it keep the skin from drying?
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
We're can I find this product