BY PRORASO

This. great pre-shave cream softens the beard, protects sensitive skin against razor burn and prevents skin rashes. Sensitive Pre-Shave Cream. see more...

• How important is this pre-shave when using their shave cr...1 Answers
  • How does it smell and does it keep the skin from drying?1 Answers
  • We're can I find this product 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Aline K.
I gave this product to my boyfriend along other products of the same brand, and he loved it. I had done some research before the purchase and I read that this is the favorite Italian's barber's pre-shave cream through tree generations. My boyfriend described that it makes a difference during the grooming and that the shaving was easier than without the pre-shave cream. I will definitely suggest this product.
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
My husband received a sample of this from a box subscription and he fell in love! He has ultra sensitive skin and this really helped with breakouts from shaving.
Tyler E.
Springfield, MO
I love proraso preshave cream. I have tried pre shave creams and oils from a number of companies, and proraso is the only company I've bought from multiple times. It helps lubricate the face and soften the beard for a shave. Have to have it.
Kiara B.
Husband Here: I use this all the time and it leaves me feeling smooth and handsome. To all the other gentleman, you won't go wrong with this.
Patrick J.
Canton, MA
This product is really awesome for people with sensitive skin like me! It helps reduce the usual bumps I get when I shave! Smells great too!
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I have a friend that has this shaving cream and they really like it a lot, say it works pretty well and it's not too pricey for the quality
Eli T.
Newnan, GA
This is the best shave cream I've ever used. simple and easy also has a great after shave smell ti it also. Very affordable also
Amanda H.
Carrollton
This is a really nice shave balm. My husband has been using it and is almost finished and he has had no complaints.
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Proaso sensitive presage cream sounds like it would work well. Definitely will purchase for my family.
lindsey t.
Boaz , AL
This is amazing for men who have sensitive skin! Seriously give it a try! You won't be disappointed
Orlando M.
Does anyone find this product a success? I suffer from sensitive skin and can never find a great pre-shaving cream that doesn't irritate my skin. please help me out!
Brittany W.
How important is this pre-shave when using their shave cream? Looking for v-day gifts for my man. But completely clueless to shaving techniques for men. Ty!
Daniel A.
Clover, SC
How does it smell and does it keep the skin from drying?
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
We're can I find this product