BY PROPOLIS DS

Dietary Supplement. A Natural Ingredient from Brazil For Safe and Natural Respiratory System Support and Freshening of the Breath When Swallowed. Naturally coats and soothes the throat when swallowed*. Supports healthy respiratory function*. Freshens breath*. Natural active ingredient. Pleasant tasting*. Highly effective*. Propolis DS™ - Natural and Safe Coating of the Throat and Freshening of Breath Propolis DS™ is a natural-phytogenic throat spray for healthy respiratory support that coats a. see more...

Sharon Y.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the one thing that I always use when my throat feels scratchy from almost getting sick. Two spritzed before bed makes the scratchiness go away. It also minimizes the number of days my throat is sore when I am actually sick. The taste is difficult to describe--tastes a lot like smoked wood/burnt wood but it is tolerable. Better than a tender throat!
Mary B.
Warren , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Propolis DS and keep it in my medicine cabinet for sore throats, coughs, and more. My father in law even used it during radiation treatment for throat cancer to ease his throat pain and it helped.
Williana L.
Passaic , NJ
Verified Purchase
I use this religiously when I start feeling the beginnings of a sore throat and it seems to numb my throat as well as prevents my sore throat from getting any worse. Very happy with this product. The taste is bearable. My kids will even let me spray it in their mouths without too much complaint.
Beatriz D.
Roanoke, VA
It definitely works. It reliefs the pain and makes easier to talk when I have a sore throat. I definitely recommend it!
Fabiola M.
I really recommend this product!!
It works very well, and my throat feels better without pain.
You should try it!!!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it work.. Help stop pain
Amaya A.
Does it help against strep throat?