Prophecy Wines Prophecy Pinot Grigio 750 Ml uploaded by Audra W.

BY PROPHECY WINES

Pinot Grigio, The Star, delle Venezie, 2015At Prophecy wines, our inspiration comes from the beauty of the harvest and the possibility of greatness in a glass. Our wines are drawn from our premier global vineyard sites, individually selected to bear each of the varietal's defining characteristics. Prophecy Pinot Grigio showcases the best of high altitude Pinot Grigio from the IGT delle Venezie appellation in the northeast of Italy. Light citrus, tropical fruit and mineral flavors offer crisp refreshment, complemented by delicate floral aromas. www. ProphecyWines.com. White wine. Alc. 12.5% by vol. Produced and bottled by TN/921, Mezzocorona, Italia. Imported by Prophecy Wines, Hayward, CA. see more...

Audra W.
Gardner, KS
I have come to adore the prophecy brand. This Pinot Grigio is filled with light citrus, tropical fruit and mineral flavors that are crisp and refreshing. They are complimented by delicate floral aromas that are perfect for the summer months. It is a smooth, easy drinking wine and I feel the flavors aren’t overpowering. I always have a few bottles on hand and have suggested it to friends and family alike, and love to use it as a hostess gift.
Nicole A.
East Point, GA
This is one of my favorite white wines to keep on hand or give for gifts - it’s light but flavorful and really goes with everything. It’s definitely best chilled and the high(er) alcohol content is a lot of bang for your buck.
Julia C.
Lexington , SC
My sister got this for me as a gift. The wine was really good. I ended up keeping the bottle because of the beautiful label.