BY PROPEL ZERO

Propel Zero® Kiwi Strawberry Water.
Kiwi strawberry with other natural flavors.
Replenish vitamins C&E + energize B vitamins + protect antioxidants**.
0 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
Zero calorie nutrient enhanced water beverage.
24 fl oz (1.5 pt) 710ml. see more...

• Can I get a yummmmm!? :)4 Answers
  • Is this really good for you or is it better to just drink water 2 Answers
  • Does this product have a lot of sugar in them? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I found the taste wonderful my whole family loves it plus taste great even when you freeze it an take on the so so it stays chilled as the day goes on" in 1 review
  • "Drinking water is not one of my strongest suits, however, Propel strawberry kiwi is definatly a go to." in 1 review
Blake V.
Youngstown, Ohio
I love Propel especially this flavor. It tastes great and doesn't have a weird after taste. The only down side to this is the fact that it contains a high amount of sodium for a water. It's a good product to use if you are trying to get away from pop but I wouldn't recommend drinking more than one or two a day.
Katie S.
This drink is so refreshing! I absolutely love it! It's light and doesn't weigh me down. I can take it on the go with me. Perfect for a beach day or a bike ride in the park. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone on the go. And feel free to check out the other amazing flavors!
Kassie L.
This water and flavor is beyond my favorite!!! The taste is amazing.. It's one of the best brands I have had. It's a great value for this product, not to costly at all. Not expensive, for what your getting. I would definitely buy this product again. I have been and will continue too!!!!
Kaytlyn H.
Nunica, MI
I would rather drink flavored water over just water. These Propels and the Kiwi Strawberry is one of my favorites. I love how they are the perfect mix of water and flavoring , not too watery and not to fruity, just right! I also love that they fit into my budget! (Even better!)
Cindy M.
Wilkesboro
Propel is a drink that I use daily that I love! It has such a great flavor to it and is a great way to get your water intake without just drinking water. The packaging is great and is such a pretty bottle. I would recommend propel to several others and drink it every day.
Alyssa T.
This propel is one of my favorites! I love this one and the lemon! The other flavors are great too, but these two are my favorite. They are a little more sweet so if you are looking for a sweet drink, but refreshing on a cold day then I would recommend this drink!
Alexis W.
Winter Garden, FL
This has to be the best tasting sugar free flavored water I have tasted In awhile. The green in the packaging catches your eye. I love that it has a flip spout instead of the screw top. I just prefer it that way! If you haven't tried it definitely give it a try.
Emma T.
Camden, NJ
i love propel zero! it keeps me from wanting another flavored drink like soda or fruit juice, while strawberry with anything is not my favorite this flavor is bold and crisp and gives you a very satisfying effect. only problem for me is i drink them too quickly!
Alisha M.
My favorite drink!! I stopped drinking diet sodas and thought it would hard because I was so addicted but this helped so much! The flavor is amazing, my daughter says it tastes like strawberry yogurt! It helps me get in my water intake daily.
Alexis B.
Indianapolis, IN
Absolutely hate water but when I started my diet I knew I had to drink water. This is perfect. The fruit flavors is really strong and worth the extra money especially if you don't like water. Sometimes does have a weird aftertaste.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
What is your favorite flavor of Propel?
Angela M.
Derby, KS
I've never tried this flavor. How does it taste?
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
What it everyones favorite flavor??
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, OH
When are they coming out with more flavors? They've had the same for years
Kiwi strawberry is pretty great I think.