Propel Zero Water Beverage - Black Cherry - 1 Bottle (24 oz) uploaded by Christie T.

BY PROPEL

Water Beverage - Nutrient Enhanced - Black Cherry. With other natural flavors. Choline (Choline is an essential nutrient in the brain. This product contains 55 mg of choline per 8 fl oz.) + vitamin E. Only 10 calories (per 8 fl oz serving). Low calorie. Low sodium, 140 mg or less per 240 ml (8 fl oz). function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=5200000343'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

• I always heard that this is not good. What do you think?7 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this? I've seen it around and Am always iff...7 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Christie T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I have purchased the propel zero water in black cherry a couple time the flavor is okay could be better the price is cheap the bottle is a nice size but when it comes to the taste and flavor it lacks that i will not buy this brand of flavored water because you can find better one for the same price its just not worth it
Alicia S.
This is my favorite beverage besides water. It has 0 calories, hydrates after the gym, vitamins and electrolytes. Black cherry is the best, in my opinion, though Peach and Grape are great, too.
Emma C.
Corvallis, OR
Propel, along with nearly all other flavored waters, is one of my least favorite drinks. I think that they're disgusting in all ways. The flavors aren't that good, and you can taste the yucky, fake flavor of the sweetener they use. It overpowers everything else in the water. I would not recommend to anyone.
Mayra V.
I am never a fan of anything with a lingering after taste. The first time I tried this, I was in high school and advertising for it was everywhere. It's okay but the after taste is what gets me.
Jamie P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I prefer just plain old water to this beverage. It feels a little thicker than water and has an aftertaste. It isn't bad tasting, I just don't feel like it quenches my thirst as well as water.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
I like Propel every once in awhile. Propel is good for you and the flavors they make taste good. They are light on the stomach so they do not leave you more thirsty. I just am not a fan of the after taste they leave me.
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I am a fan of all the Propel flavors, and this one is great as well. This is an excellent alternative for those who aren't big on regular water and need more hydrtion. Its low call and sugar free, which is great.
Cassie Renee S.
I'm not a huge Propel Zero fan - I'd rather drink water or Gatorade personally. When you're drinking it, it's great flavor, but I'm not sure what it is... I'm just not a huge fan...
Jennifer W.
Tappan, NY
Propel is a delicious, low calorie alternative option for a sports drink. Love being able to taste the flavor without all the sugar and calories of many other brands.
Danielle L.
Las Cruces, NM
I'm not usually attracted to flavored waters but i really enjoy this one! Its good cold or hot and i really like it. i highly recommend these drinks if you're not a fan of regular water!!

Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
Does anyone recommend this? I've seen it around and Am always iffy on trying new drinks
Diana M.
I always heard that this is not good. What do you think?