BY PROPEL

Propel Zero® Packets - Kiwi Strawberry.
Zero calorie.
With other natural flavors.
Nutrient enhanced water beverage mix.
Replenish, Vitamins C+E + Energize, B vitamins + Protect, antioxidants**.
0 calories per packet. see more...

• Has anybody used these as a replacement for other electrolyte dri...1 Answers
Josie M.
Foodie Expert
The only and best way to drink water. Keeps me hydrated and taste good! Highly recommended!!
Meredith S.
New Brighton, PA
My favorite Propel flavor packets for adding to water. It makes drinking water much easier for me.
Michele B.
Tyrone, PA
Bought these without realizing the added sodium content. They truly are a drink for use during workouts to replenish water loss. We could taste the salt in the flavor. Not a fan.
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
Foodie Expert
My mom would put these in my stocking every year at Christmas because she knew I loved them. They taste exactly like the bottled flavor: delicious.
Taryn A.
Foodie Expert
I really like the strawberry kiwi propel flavor! I am a huge fan of zero-cal drinks and think they do a nice job keeping the flavor while losing the calories!
Olivia C.
Mccook, NE
Foodie Expert
We love these flavor packs! Drinking plain water gets boring, and these taste great! All the extra nutrients are great, too!
Kristin R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This is the only way I drink my water! I swear by this, and always have packets in every bag I have. I don't know what I'd do if this ever was discontinued.
Chassity H.
Lockport, NY
I love these on the go packs everyone I got to house always offers water and usually people don't have what you like so I bring These along so I can have my favorate drink always
Sarah G.
LINCOLN, NE
Foodie Expert
Has anybody used these as a replacement for other electrolyte drinks after a workout? If do, did they seem effective?