BeveragesEnergy & SportsPropel
Zero Packets - Berry - 10 CT

Propel Zero Packets - Berry - 10 CT

by Propel

Propel Zero® Packets - Berry.
With other natural flavors.
Zero calorie.
Nutrient enhanced water beverage mix.
Replenish Vitamins C+E + Energize B vitamins + protect antioxidants**.
0 calories per packet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Propel Zero Packets - Berry - 10 CT!
Aisha T.
Propel Zero Packets - Berry - 10 CT uploaded by Aisha T.
First time trying the Propel zero packets, but I must say it tastes great. It adds just the right amount of flavor without the calories.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
I like that i can add a little flavor or a lot of flavor to my water using yhe Propel Zero packets. I don't drink a lot of water like I should when i work out so this helps me drink 8 glasses a day and keep hydrated enough during the day
Amber S.
Mason, MI
I really like these! They can be a little gritty like all powders can. They make water taste good so it's easier to drink during the day.
Kali T.
I like being able to add flavor as well as additional nutrient benefits to my water. These make me feel like I'm helping my body with extra hydration and goodness while also getting to enjoy a great flavor. The flavors are tasty and stand strong in water.
sara P.
Glendale, AZ
Better then propel that you can get in a [product:propel-grape-water-beverage-mix-with-electrolytes-&-vitamins-1-packets] bottle. Way cheaper too. I use these everyday and my girls love them.
Kennedy G.
Joplin, MO
Great product to get in some extra electrolytes after a hard workout or a long night out! I love the flavor and the low calories/sugar option which is so much better than the liquid product. It still tastes great too! I always have a pack in my house.
Lindsey B.
San Diego
My favorite water additive on the market. Love the taste and refreshing hydration that this brings. Easy to mix and dissolves into water quickly with little to no stirring needed!
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
Propel Zero Packets - Berry - 10 CT uploaded by Amanda D.
I really like the propel flavor packets. My favorite is the grape bit I enjoy the berry also.

Looking for your answer?