Propel Zero Nutrient Enhanced Zero Calorie Blueberry Pomegranate Water Beverage - 6 PK uploaded by Sandi K.

BY PROPEL #94 in Sports Drinks

Propel Zero® Nutrient Enhanced Zero Calorie Blueberry Pomegranate Water Beverage.
With other natural flavors.
New!
Replenish, vitamins C&E + energize, B vitamins + protect, antioxidants**.
0 calories per bottle.
6-16.9 fl oz bottles (101.4 fl oz). see more...

• Even though they have zero calories are they bad for you?...1 Answers
  • Is this drink considered healthy for you?4 Answers
  • Is anyone able to finish a whole bottle of propel? I have...2 Answers
Sandi K.
Chippewa Fls, WI
I absolutely love this Propel flavor! They went on sale at my local grocer, and I stocked up! The Blueberry Pomegranate flavor has a wonderful taste and is super hydrating. I will definitely repurchase!
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
I remember drinking this product when i was younger and i loved it. As a matter of a fact i bought one just a few days i think its really good! & much healthier any almost any other drink . The actual flavor is there i just think since it looks like water you might think it taste a little different and yeah maybe it does but HEY its very delicious!
Stacey F.
Billings, MT
These are sweet in an odd way. They aren't necessarily too sweet as far as taste goes, but they leave my mouth feeling like they are. Also, for some reason, I always am more thirsty and have a scratchy throat.
Heather C.
Cape Coral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with this! All I drink is propel and I recently discovered this flavor. It is sweet but not sickly. I love this light flavor, and I love to pour it into a cup and drink over ice. So refreshing.
Cassy D.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I think that this product is delicious. It is very healthy and has zero calories but it tastes a little bit better then water. The flavor tastes natural and has lots of vitamins to help keep your bones strong.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
I buy this propel nutrient enhanced blueberry pomegranate water specifically for my daughter to replenish after her soccer games. She loves the taste, & I love that she is replacing what she sweated out during the game!
Emily C.
Davie, FL
I love Propel; howver, I was disappointed with this flavor. It's very over powering and tastes too sugary and sweet for me. I usually drink propel while I workout, but I would not recommend this flavor.
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I used to drink grape propel and I loved it, but I hated drinking my calories. I finally tried propel zero and I am so excited to be back to propel! I love this flavor and I love the added nutrients!!
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Propel Zero Nutrient Enhanced Zero Calorie Blueberry Pomegranate Water Beverage - 6 PK. this is my favorite brand to buy and I love how it fits in my hand and the grade of plastic is better than most.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
We have been buying Propel for years. My hubby like the grape and it's always sold out so we grab lots when we find it in stock. This is a good pick me up drink to replace some electrolytes and feel good. It tastes great!
Susana J.
Lagrange, IN
Does any one else have Bit of an aftertaste after drinking this? My hubby says he does. But I do not. Please share.
Shana E.
Lake City, SC
Is this drink considered healthy for you?
Carla L.
Is anyone able to finish a whole bottle of propel? I have not been able to ever finish one.
erika s.
new york, NY
Even though they have zero calories are they bad for you? Like all the chemicals and such?