BY PROPEL

Propel Zero® Lemon Zero Calorie Nutrient Enhanced Water Beverage - 6 CT.
With other natural flavors.
Replenish, Vitamins C&E + Energize, B Vitamins + Protect, antioxidants**
0 calories per bottle.
6 - 16.9 oz bottles. see more...

• Is there any other flavors other than kiwi strawberry, le...1 Answers
  • What flavor of Propel Zero is your favorite?10 Answers
  • How does this differ from other waters?2 Answers
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love love love this drink! It’s so good cold. The lemon flavor is perfect. It tastes like a sprite, but in a good way. It’s not carbonated though. I love that’s it’s zero cal, I feel better about drinking it.
Chrysta O.
Greeneville
The grape flavored is my favorite out of all. For some people that do not like the taste of plain water this is a good alternative. I would recommend trying it out.
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is one of my absolute favorite daily drinks of all time! I've always had a hard time drinking plain water, but I didn't want to resort to sugar and caffeine filled options either. I gave lemon Propel a try and haven't looked back since! It is crisp and refreshing and doesn't leave the feeling of a coating in my mouth. It's pleasantly sweet but has ZERO sugar! I feel like I get the best of both worlds with this water. It's yummier than plain water, yet it's also a healthy choice. I definitely recommend it!
Autumn G.
Lemont, IL
I stay away from sugary drinks like pop and juice. I really only drink water. When I do want something that has a little taste I try and find a drink that has some benefits. This is one I reach for!! It tastes great - not a fake lemon flavor. It also has nutrients inside!!
Vanessa M.
Columbus, OH
The taste isn't the best especially when I'm working out - it almost makes me more thirsty to I ended up buying the unflavored. Overall propel works great when I go to my jiu jitsu or krav maga classes. Normal water doesn't replenish me as well considering how much I sweat during those classes!
Michaela J.
I'm normally not super into the flavored waters and all that. I usually stick to normal flavorless water. But this water is super good and I love all the flavors! I've always bought Propel for sporting events, and will keep on buying!❤
Leanne S.
Hartford, KY
I don't like flavored water but Propel is the best! It doesn't have that bad too sweet after taste that the waters usually have. It's a good price. My favorite is grape and kiwi
Andrea Q.
New Hope
I don't like this water because first the taste of it is just terrible "in my opinion " I was expecting it to at least better than that weird felling like #liquid slime#
Alex H.
Kansas City, MO
Usually I'm not a flavored water fan - it never seems like it actually has flavor. But the propel water tastes great! It's a Gatorade product, so it has added electrolytes & vitamins. When you're traveling in the mountains, hydration is key & this is my go to drink. Love it! I can't rave about it enough.
Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Other more...
I love water, but yet I like sweet drinks as well, except soda. Propel water is still a great way to stay hydrate and it still good for the body even thought it’s “0 calories” however do watch out for that sodium.
Kirsten B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What flavor of Propel Zero is your favorite?
Laura R.
Hackensack, NJ
How does this differ from other waters?
Jordan M.
Waynesboro, MS
Is there any other flavors other than kiwi strawberry, lemon, and Berry?

Kohl's