BeveragesSports DrinksPropel
Zero Kiwi Strawberry Nutrient Enhanced Water 169 oz, 6 pk

Propel Zero Kiwi Strawberry Nutrient Enhanced Water 16.9 oz, 6 pk

by Propel

Propel zero kiwi strawberry nutrient enhanced water 16.9 oz, 6 pk

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Propel Zero Kiwi Strawberry Nutrient Enhanced Water 16.9 oz, 6 pk!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica A.
Milwaukee, WI
Again I do t drink water as much as I should but as long as I have propel kiwi strawberry flavored water we are good to go. I know water is the best thing but I'm a flavor person and water obviously has no flavor, unless you have propel. Yes!!! Would most definitely recommend anyone to drink this.
Kaila S.
Madison, WI
This is the only propel flavor I like I think the rest of the flavors they offer are gross and taste odd
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
I love Propel. I like it anytime of the day, I love the flavor, getting some vitamins in my water and th3 shape of the bottle is awesome. I have been using Propel since it came out and I haven't switched because it tastes great.
Heather H.
Ponca city,ok
Grew up with this stuff and love them they are convenient and taste great this flavor is my first choice
Des H.
moscowmills
My husband loves these ask for them all the time. Now if only we can get some bigger cases
carlie H.
Marquette
I love propel, it is definitely one way for me to drink water and get my liquids in for the day. Kiwi strawberry is one of my go to flavors (even though I really enjoy them all) I always have propel in my house!
Reagan D.
Nixon, TX
I love propel water a lot . I love the strawberry kiwi flavored ones only though . It’s totally inexpensive and so good ! Definitely worth the try if you want to get a flavored water get this one ! Do it !!!! Thank me later !
Rhema R.
Pensacola, FL
Propel is my favorite flavored water brand. This is my favorite flavor by them. I would definitely recommend this tasty drink.
Jane C.
Bryan, TX
Love these! I can’t taste a difference between these or the originals which is great (in my opinion). The flavor is good, not too subtle, and I love that it’s flat and not sparkling. I would definitely recommend to friends and i’ve even gotten friends to start drinking these!
Rachel B.
Reston, VA
Propel Zero is the perfect drink for during a workout or at the beach! I feel hydrated all day and it encourages me to drink more water because the strawberry kiwi flavor is so delicious! I have continuously bought many times! Propel

Looking for your answer?