Propel Zero Grape uploaded by Nakeisha E.Propel Zero Grape uploaded by Maura R.

BY PROPEL

Propel Zero® Grape.
With other natural flavors.
Replenish vitamins C&E + energize B vitamins + protect antioxidants**.
0 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
Zero calorie, nutrient enhanced water beverage. see more...

• Is this a good drink to have when running? 7 Answers
  • Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated be...5 Answers
  • Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?5 Answers
Propel Zero Grape
  • "I absolutely love this kind of water it is really good, and it is healthy with the many vitamin's, and mineral's that are in it." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a big fan of Propel Fitness Water, It has always had an odd after taste to it." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite flavor of Propel." in 1 review
Catherine A.
Everett, WA
I am not a big fan of Propel Fitness Water, It has always had an odd after taste to it. Almost chemical like. After I drink one I also am extra (and excuse me for saying it) 'flemy'... it's not awesome.
Michelle N.
Love these however I think they are too pricey so I buy the little packets you put in your water now.
cynthia g.
wahiawa, HI
I love this product it's great tasting and very hydratiing for the body especially after a workout.
Christina T.
Saint Johns, FL
I like drinking propel when I am tired of just plain water. The flavor changes it up enough for me instead of having a soda or gatorade.
Christopher C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Really like Propel water as a better alternative to sports drinks like Gatorade or Powerade and to just plain water. Tastes great, the only downside I've experienced is sort of a sore throat after drinking some of the flavors.
Emily  C.
Cleveland , Ohio
I haven't drank any soda in a week, which is a big improvement for me, going from soda to water is such a hard thing to do and this made it easier! I haven't wanted soda for the week because of the flavoring! Good prices also!
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good drink to have when running?
Kiara P.
Maitland, FL
Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated before/after your workout routine?