BY PROPEL #41 in Sports Drinks

Propel Zero® Grape.
With other natural flavors.
Replenish vitamins C&E + energize B vitamins + protect antioxidants**.
0 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
Zero calorie, nutrient enhanced water beverage. see more...

• Is this a good drink to have when running? 7 Answers
  • Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbo...5 Answers
  • Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you...5 Answers
Propel Zero Grape
  • "I absolutely love this kind of water it is really good, and it is healthy with the many vitamin's, and mineral's that are in it." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a big fan of Propel Fitness Water, It has always had an odd after taste to it." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite flavor of Propel." in 1 review
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
Its a good substitute for soda. Also the flavor of this drink is very good, its a good fruity flavor!
cynthia g.
wahiawa, HI
I love this product it's great tasting and very hydratiing for the body especially after a workout.
Katarina L.
Wauwatosa, WI
I drink this all the time. Not too sweet or bitter and tastes much better than plain water.
Lexy D.
Export, PA
Tastes really great and not a bad price. I like this brand more than Gatorade for working out
Alexandra P.
Modesto, CA
Propel is a staple in my household! Our favorites are the berry, grape, and strawberry kiwi!
Amber l.
I love propel I drink it everyday!! My absolute favorite drink, it's delicious
Emily  C.
Cleveland , Ohio
I haven't drank any soda in a week, which is a big improvement for me, going from soda to water is such a hard thing to do and this made it easier! I haven't wanted soda for the week because of the flavoring! Good prices also!
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good drink to have when running?
Kiara P.
Maitland, FL
Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated before/after your workout routine?