BY PROPEL #35 in Sports Drinks

Propel Zero® Grape.
With other natural flavors.
Replenish vitamins C&E + energize B vitamins + protect antioxidants**.
0 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
Zero calorie, nutrient enhanced water beverage. see more...

• Is this a good drink to have when running? 7 Answers
  • Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated be...5 Answers
  • Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I absolutely love this kind of water it is really good, and it is healthy with the many vitamin's, and mineral's that are in it." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a big fan of Propel Fitness Water, It has always had an odd after taste to it." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite flavor of Propel." in 1 review
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Propel is a good quality product, but the Propel Zero Grape tastes like medicine to me. I would rather drink water, honestly.
Allison J.
I like water and flavored water but not propel. whatever kind of sweetener or flavoring they use leave a terrible after taste.
Michelle  H.
Glenwood, WV
This is my favorite flavor. I've been drinking a lot of it lately. it has a wonderful flavor with no aftertaste.
Savannah M.
These are so good! And very cheap! I wish they would come out with more of a variety of flavors. I've only seen 3
Cristi F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Great product, great taste. Always quiches my thirst. Highly recommended Propel for those hot exhausting days!
Brooklyn K.
Propel is one of the best waters ever. Not only are they flavorful but they're also cheaper than gatorade.
Alyssa F.
Dartmouth, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love the taste of the Propel Zero Grape! Its my favorite propel flavor. I would drink thins all the time.
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I really like this flavors water!!! It tastes great and its great for me too!!! I love the grape flavor!!!!
Megan B.
Whitehall, Pa
I am not the biggest fan of flavored water, but this grape flavored propel is the only one i like!!! yum
Michelle N.
Love these however I think they are too pricey so I buy the little packets you put in your water now.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good drink to have when running?
Kiara P.
Maitland, FL
Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated before/after your workout routine?