Propel Zero Grape uploaded by Nakeisha E.Propel Zero Grape uploaded by Maura R.

BY PROPEL

Propel Zero® Grape.
With other natural flavors.
Replenish vitamins C&E + energize B vitamins + protect antioxidants**.
0 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
Zero calorie, nutrient enhanced water beverage. see more...

• Is this a good drink to have when running? 7 Answers
  • Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated be...5 Answers
  • Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?5 Answers
Propel Zero Grape
  • "I absolutely love this kind of water it is really good, and it is healthy with the many vitamin's, and mineral's that are in it." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a big fan of Propel Fitness Water, It has always had an odd after taste to it." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite flavor of Propel." in 1 review
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite thing to drink when exercising. It is very refreshing and had a great taste so you don't have to drink just tasteless plain water
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
This is my favorite flavor of Propel. It isn't too sweet but sweet enough to make me want more. It's usually pretty cheap to buy as well.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Whitehall, Pa
I am not the biggest fan of flavored water, but this grape flavored propel is the only one i like!!! yum
Gabby E.
Gabby E.
Llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Syndi C.
Syndi C.
Powell, TN
Good grape flavor but the drink itself always leaves a bad aftertaste in my mouth and I don't feel any sense of energy as the name implies.
Maritza A.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
Its a good substitute for soda. Also the flavor of this drink is very good, its a good fruity flavor!
Maria N.
Maria N.
Do not like this at all.
I love the flavor grape but not in this product.
Great it has zero calories but it's too dry of an aftertaste.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love propel! They have many different flavores, and just the right amount of flavor. However I have a hard time finding it sometimes.
Kyla B.
Kyla B.
Mount Wolf, PA
I love that it has zero calories but has lots of flavor! Many other flavored water I have tried doesn't have much taste. The grape is my favorite.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Modesto, CA
Propel is a staple in my household! Our favorites are the berry, grape, and strawberry kiwi!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good drink to have when running?
Briana E.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated before/after your workout routine?
Kiara P.
Kiara P.
Maitland, FL
Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?