Propel Zero Grape uploaded by Nakeisha E.Propel Zero Grape uploaded by Maura R.

BY PROPEL

Propel Zero® Grape.
With other natural flavors.
Replenish vitamins C&E + energize B vitamins + protect antioxidants**.
0 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
Zero calorie, nutrient enhanced water beverage. see more...

• Is this a good drink to have when running? 7 Answers
  • Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated be...5 Answers
  • Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?5 Answers
Propel Zero Grape
  • "I absolutely love this kind of water it is really good, and it is healthy with the many vitamin's, and mineral's that are in it." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a big fan of Propel Fitness Water, It has always had an odd after taste to it." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite flavor of Propel." in 1 review
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
Fitspiration Expert
I really like this flavors water!!! It tastes great and its great for me too!!! I love the grape flavor!!!!
Brooklyn K.
Propel is one of the best waters ever. Not only are they flavorful but they're also cheaper than gatorade.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
Its a good substitute for soda. Also the flavor of this drink is very good, its a good fruity flavor!
Alexandra P.
Modesto, CA
Propel is a staple in my household! Our favorites are the berry, grape, and strawberry kiwi!
Lexy D.
Export, PA
Tastes really great and not a bad price. I like this brand more than Gatorade for working out
Amber l.
I love propel I drink it everyday!! My absolute favorite drink, it's delicious
Megan B.
Whitehall, Pa
I am not the biggest fan of flavored water, but this grape flavored propel is the only one i like!!! yum
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
This is my favorite flavor of Propel. It isn't too sweet but sweet enough to make me want more. It's usually pretty cheap to buy as well.
Jordan M.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite thing to drink when exercising. It is very refreshing and had a great taste so you don't have to drink just tasteless plain water
Katarina L.
Wauwatosa, WI
I drink this all the time. Not too sweet or bitter and tastes much better than plain water.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good drink to have when running?
Kiara P.
Maitland, FL
Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated before/after your workout routine?