BY PROPEL #35 in Sports Drinks

Propel Zero® Grape.
With other natural flavors.
Replenish vitamins C&E + energize B vitamins + protect antioxidants**.
0 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
Zero calorie, nutrient enhanced water beverage. see more...

• Is this a good drink to have when running? 7 Answers
  • Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated be...5 Answers
  • Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I absolutely love this kind of water it is really good, and it is healthy with the many vitamin's, and mineral's that are in it." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a big fan of Propel Fitness Water, It has always had an odd after taste to it." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite flavor of Propel." in 1 review
Kristin C.
Utica, MI
This is very tasty and refreshing! It is perfect for drinking while working out or even on a hot day if your spending a lot of time outside.
Syndi C.
Powell, TN
Good grape flavor but the drink itself always leaves a bad aftertaste in my mouth and I don't feel any sense of energy as the name implies.
Christina T.
Saint Johns, FL
I like drinking propel when I am tired of just plain water. The flavor changes it up enough for me instead of having a soda or gatorade.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
This is my favorite flavor of Propel. It isn't too sweet but sweet enough to make me want more. It's usually pretty cheap to buy as well.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love propel! They have many different flavores, and just the right amount of flavor. However I have a hard time finding it sometimes.
Maria N.
Do not like this at all.
I love the flavor grape but not in this product.
Great it has zero calories but it's too dry of an aftertaste.
Julie S.
Great alternative to water and even better to gatorade when not working out. This flavor seems to be the best tasting and most popular.
Chaney W.
I enjoy propel water. It is a nice alternative to drinking plain water all the time. The only downfall is a weird, sweet aftertaste.
Shauna A.
I honestly was very excited to try the flavored water, however it was not ment for me. It almost had a flat soft drink taste to me.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good drink to have when running?
Kiara P.
Maitland, FL
Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated before/after your workout routine?