Propel Zero Grape uploaded by Nakeisha E.Propel Zero Grape uploaded by Maura R.

BY PROPEL

Propel Zero® Grape.
With other natural flavors.
Replenish vitamins C&E + energize B vitamins + protect antioxidants**.
0 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
Zero calorie, nutrient enhanced water beverage. see more...

• Is this a good drink to have when running? 7 Answers
  • Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated be...5 Answers
  • Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?5 Answers
Propel Zero Grape
  • "I absolutely love this kind of water it is really good, and it is healthy with the many vitamin's, and mineral's that are in it." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a big fan of Propel Fitness Water, It has always had an odd after taste to it." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite flavor of Propel." in 1 review
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Fitspiration Expert
I like water, and I like water with a little added to it, but propel uses a sweetener that leaves quite the aftertaste so I just can't drink it.
Allison J.
I like water and flavored water but not propel. whatever kind of sweetener or flavoring they use leave a terrible after taste.
julie p.
Branford, CT
Very healthy I love putting it in the freezer and it defrost on the middle of the night I wake up with ice cold grape water. Vitamins easy to find in stores non expensive
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
Propel is such a great flavored water. The taste is wonderful and it quenches my thirst. This water replenishes electrolytes so it's great to have after a long workout.
Sam L.
Stockbridge, GA
I love this flavor! Propel is so much better than just drinking plain water. Every now and then I switch up my plain water for one of these and they really taste great!
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
This is my Go-To drink! I absolutely love the convenience of a flavored water already prepared in the bottle! The grape is a great flavor that isn't overwhelming. I enjoy all of the flavors they have to offer and they are usually inexpensive.
Angel G.
Rockport , TX
Our whole family loves ths type of water especially when working out or when sick or on the go my kids play sports and this is a must have in the house or on the ballpark love putting it in the freezer also and making it slushy amd drinking it, its really refreshing on a hot summer day
Lyn B.
Porter, OK
This drink is great! It's healthy and tastes good and is great for when I simply get tired of water and want a little flavor. I almost always drink propel after soccer games to help replenish and it has never let me down, I've been drinking it for years. I definitely recommend it, especially if your children are picky and don't "like" water.
Michelle  H.
Glenwood, WV
This is my favorite flavor. I've been drinking a lot of it lately. it has a wonderful flavor with no aftertaste.
Abigail G.
Love it! After taste is so sweet and super refreshing. Great when you want to drink something other than water but don't need caffeine. You can also get the larger bottles at winco, which is a great deal on how much you get.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good drink to have when running?
Kiara P.
Maitland, FL
Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated before/after your workout routine?