Propel Zero Grape uploaded by Nakeisha E.Propel Zero Grape uploaded by Maura R.

BY PROPEL

Propel Zero® Grape.
With other natural flavors.
Replenish vitamins C&E + energize B vitamins + protect antioxidants**.
0 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
Zero calorie, nutrient enhanced water beverage. see more...

• Is this a good drink to have when running? 7 Answers
  • Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated be...5 Answers
  • Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?5 Answers
Propel Zero Grape
  • "I absolutely love this kind of water it is really good, and it is healthy with the many vitamin's, and mineral's that are in it." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a big fan of Propel Fitness Water, It has always had an odd after taste to it." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite flavor of Propel." in 1 review
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
These are so good! And very cheap! I wish they would come out with more of a variety of flavors. I've only seen 3
angelica o.
angelica o.
I love propel waters !!! water with a pop of flavor with to the GAS !!! like sparkling water! that's probably what ilike the most that it has flavor and no gas
Amber l.
Amber l.
I love propel I drink it everyday!! My absolute favorite drink, it's delicious
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
sarah B.
sarah B.
Mc Alpin, FL
Get more from every drop with Propel Zero Water. This no-calorie beverage gives you antioxidants and Vitamins C, E and B so you can replenish, energize and protect yourself with zero calories and no added color. Convenient 24 oz. size is perfect at your desk or on the go. Screw-top reseals the bottles to keep your water fresh.
cynthia g.
cynthia g.
wahiawa, HI
I love this product it's great tasting and very hydratiing for the body especially after a workout.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Love these however I think they are too pricey so I buy the little packets you put in your water now.
Catherine A.
Catherine A.
Everett, WA
I am not a big fan of Propel Fitness Water, It has always had an odd after taste to it. Almost chemical like. After I drink one I also am extra (and excuse me for saying it) 'flemy'... it's not awesome.
Jonellen M.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Fitspiration Expert
When I'm sick of drinking plain water, I really like Propel. The grape has a really good flavor and doesn't taste like a "diet" drink. My mom is diabetic and she drinks this instead of diet sodas as well.
Katarina L.
Katarina L.
Wauwatosa, WI
I drink this all the time. Not too sweet or bitter and tastes much better than plain water.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good drink to have when running?
Briana E.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated before/after your workout routine?
Kiara P.
Kiara P.
Maitland, FL
Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?