BY PROPEL #35 in Sports Drinks

Propel Zero® Grape.
With other natural flavors.
Replenish vitamins C&E + energize B vitamins + protect antioxidants**.
0 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
Zero calorie, nutrient enhanced water beverage. see more...

• Is this a good drink to have when running? 7 Answers
  • Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated be...5 Answers
  • Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I absolutely love this kind of water it is really good, and it is healthy with the many vitamin's, and mineral's that are in it." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a big fan of Propel Fitness Water, It has always had an odd after taste to it." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite flavor of Propel." in 1 review
Angela G.
My husband is kind of picky when it comes to flavored water and he actually likes this. He insisted I buy more of it, which is unusual for him. Now my kids and him all fight over who gets the last one.
Sara V.
Saint Paul, MN
I always forget to drink water and am not really a fan of boring old water but I love propel grape. I like that it is not carbonated and it is zero calorie! One of my few favorite things to drink.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
This is my Go-To drink! I absolutely love the convenience of a flavored water already prepared in the bottle! The grape is a great flavor that isn't overwhelming. I enjoy all of the flavors they have to offer and they are usually inexpensive.
Emily V.
Radcliff , KY
Review for: Fitness Water Grape 16.9 oz more...
My favorite water ever ! Keeps me hydrated and the grape taste like Kool-Aid ! I definitely recommend it to anyone who may not like drinking just plain water.
angelica o.
I love propel waters !!! water with a pop of flavor with to the GAS !!! like sparkling water! that's probably what ilike the most that it has flavor and no gas
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
The grape Propel is my go to flavor and tastes great! I drink Propel so much I probably drive the stock of the company. Propel is great for getting hydrated
Sophie S.
Whenever in doubt when it comes to flavors, you can never go wrong with grape. You know what grape tastes like, no surprises like some flavors! Safe bet.
Jordan M.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite thing to drink when exercising. It is very refreshing and had a great taste so you don't have to drink just tasteless plain water
Kyla B.
Mount Wolf, PA
I love that it has zero calories but has lots of flavor! Many other flavored water I have tried doesn't have much taste. The grape is my favorite.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I like water, and I like water with a little added to it, but propel uses a sweetener that leaves quite the aftertaste so I just can't drink it.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good drink to have when running?
Kiara P.
Maitland, FL
Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated before/after your workout routine?