Propel Zero Grape uploaded by Nakeisha E.Propel Zero Grape uploaded by Maura R.

BY PROPEL

Propel Zero® Grape.
With other natural flavors.
Replenish vitamins C&E + energize B vitamins + protect antioxidants**.
0 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
Zero calorie, nutrient enhanced water beverage. see more...

• Is this a good drink to have when running? 7 Answers
  • Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated be...5 Answers
  • Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?5 Answers
Propel Zero Grape
  • "I absolutely love this kind of water it is really good, and it is healthy with the many vitamin's, and mineral's that are in it." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a big fan of Propel Fitness Water, It has always had an odd after taste to it." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite flavor of Propel." in 1 review
Maria N.
Do not like this at all.
I love the flavor grape but not in this product.
Great it has zero calories but it's too dry of an aftertaste.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
Its a good substitute for soda. Also the flavor of this drink is very good, its a good fruity flavor!
Syndi C.
Powell, TN
Good grape flavor but the drink itself always leaves a bad aftertaste in my mouth and I don't feel any sense of energy as the name implies.
Ellie R.
You could ask me about 5 years ago and I would say I love propel but for some reason I don't really like it as much! It has a weird taste and leaves my stomach upset. I can still drink it but I would much rather have a Gatorade
Savannah M.
These are so good! And very cheap! I wish they would come out with more of a variety of flavors. I've only seen 3
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
Fitspiration Expert
I really like this flavors water!!! It tastes great and its great for me too!!! I love the grape flavor!!!!
Sara V.
Saint Paul, MN
I always forget to drink water and am not really a fan of boring old water but I love propel grape. I like that it is not carbonated and it is zero calorie! One of my few favorite things to drink.
angelica o.
I love propel waters !!! water with a pop of flavor with to the GAS !!! like sparkling water! that's probably what ilike the most that it has flavor and no gas
Angela G.
My husband is kind of picky when it comes to flavored water and he actually likes this. He insisted I buy more of it, which is unusual for him. Now my kids and him all fight over who gets the last one.
Shannon C.
I'm a big advocate for water, straight clean water, so I normally wouldn't endorse a water drink with stuff added to it. When I was sick once my dad bought me a ton of this though and it really was nice to have something a little flavored when I was having to drink so much water. It's definitely better for you than pop or Kool-aid type drinks, but sticking with plain water is the best.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good drink to have when running?
Kiara P.
Maitland, FL
Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated before/after your workout routine?