Propel Zero Grape uploaded by Nakeisha E.Propel Zero Grape uploaded by Maura R.

BY PROPEL

Propel Zero® Grape.
With other natural flavors.
Replenish vitamins C&E + energize B vitamins + protect antioxidants**.
0 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
Zero calorie, nutrient enhanced water beverage. see more...

• Is this a good drink to have when running? 7 Answers
  • Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated be...5 Answers
  • Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?5 Answers
Propel Zero Grape
  • "I absolutely love this kind of water it is really good, and it is healthy with the many vitamin's, and mineral's that are in it." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a big fan of Propel Fitness Water, It has always had an odd after taste to it." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite flavor of Propel." in 1 review
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Utica, MI
This is very tasty and refreshing! It is perfect for drinking while working out or even on a hot day if your spending a lot of time outside.
Rosanna T.
Rosanna T.
Albuquerque, NM
This stuff is amazing. I just recently quit drinking soda and need something other than just water. Upon finding this product I realized not only does it taste great, but you can always find it for a really good deal. And, unlike normal water, this has extra vitamins and electrolytes.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
NEW CASTLE, DE
Another great flavor choice that me and my kids and grandchildren LOVE!!! I have picky teenager and pre-teenager and they absolutely LOVE most of the Propel flavors!!
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
Whenever in doubt when it comes to flavors, you can never go wrong with grape. You know what grape tastes like, no surprises like some flavors! Safe bet.
Vernae H.
Vernae H.
Fitspiration Expert
To me, grape is Propel's best flavor, but it still makes my mouth feel weird. I don't know why we have to drink Propel. They need to explain what it is, what it contains and what it does.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
I'm a big advocate for water, straight clean water, so I normally wouldn't endorse a water drink with stuff added to it. When I was sick once my dad bought me a ton of this though and it really was nice to have something a little flavored when I was having to drink so much water. It's definitely better for you than pop or Kool-aid type drinks, but sticking with plain water is the best.
Angela G.
Angela G.
My husband is kind of picky when it comes to flavored water and he actually likes this. He insisted I buy more of it, which is unusual for him. Now my kids and him all fight over who gets the last one.
Christopher C.
Christopher C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Really like Propel water as a better alternative to sports drinks like Gatorade or Powerade and to just plain water. Tastes great, the only downside I've experienced is sort of a sore throat after drinking some of the flavors.
Sara V.
Sara V.
Saint Paul, MN
I always forget to drink water and am not really a fan of boring old water but I love propel grape. I like that it is not carbonated and it is zero calorie! One of my few favorite things to drink.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Kingston, TN
Fitspiration Expert
I really like this flavors water!!! It tastes great and its great for me too!!! I love the grape flavor!!!!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good drink to have when running?
Briana E.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated before/after your workout routine?
Kiara P.
Kiara P.
Maitland, FL
Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?