Propel Zero Grape uploaded by Nakeisha E.Propel Zero Grape uploaded by Maura R.

BY PROPEL

Propel Zero® Grape.
With other natural flavors.
Replenish vitamins C&E + energize B vitamins + protect antioxidants**.
0 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
Zero calorie, nutrient enhanced water beverage. see more...

• Is this a good drink to have when running? 7 Answers
  • Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated be...5 Answers
  • Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?5 Answers
Propel Zero Grape
  • "I absolutely love this kind of water it is really good, and it is healthy with the many vitamin's, and mineral's that are in it." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a big fan of Propel Fitness Water, It has always had an odd after taste to it." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite flavor of Propel." in 1 review
Sam L.
Sam L.
Jonesboro, GA
I love this flavor! Propel is so much better than just drinking plain water. Every now and then I switch up my plain water for one of these and they really taste great!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
Propel is such a great flavored water. The taste is wonderful and it quenches my thirst. This water replenishes electrolytes so it's great to have after a long workout.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Fitspiration Expert
I like water, and I like water with a little added to it, but propel uses a sweetener that leaves quite the aftertaste so I just can't drink it.
Allison J.
Allison J.
I like water and flavored water but not propel. whatever kind of sweetener or flavoring they use leave a terrible after taste.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Whitehall, Pa
I am not the biggest fan of flavored water, but this grape flavored propel is the only one i like!!! yum
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
This is my favorite flavor of Propel. It isn't too sweet but sweet enough to make me want more. It's usually pretty cheap to buy as well.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite thing to drink when exercising. It is very refreshing and had a great taste so you don't have to drink just tasteless plain water
Katarina L.
Katarina L.
Wauwatosa, WI
I drink this all the time. Not too sweet or bitter and tastes much better than plain water.
Jonellen M.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Fitspiration Expert
When I'm sick of drinking plain water, I really like Propel. The grape has a really good flavor and doesn't taste like a "diet" drink. My mom is diabetic and she drinks this instead of diet sodas as well.
Catherine A.
Catherine A.
Everett, WA
I am not a big fan of Propel Fitness Water, It has always had an odd after taste to it. Almost chemical like. After I drink one I also am extra (and excuse me for saying it) 'flemy'... it's not awesome.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good drink to have when running?
Briana E.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated before/after your workout routine?
Kiara P.
Kiara P.
Maitland, FL
Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?