Propel Zero Grape uploaded by Nakeisha E.Propel Zero Grape uploaded by Maura R.

BY PROPEL

Propel Zero® Grape.
With other natural flavors.
Replenish vitamins C&E + energize B vitamins + protect antioxidants**.
0 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
Zero calorie, nutrient enhanced water beverage. see more...

• Is this a good drink to have when running? 7 Answers
  • Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated be...5 Answers
  • Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?5 Answers
Propel Zero Grape
  • "I absolutely love this kind of water it is really good, and it is healthy with the many vitamin's, and mineral's that are in it." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a big fan of Propel Fitness Water, It has always had an odd after taste to it." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite flavor of Propel." in 1 review
Julie S.
Great alternative to water and even better to gatorade when not working out. This flavor seems to be the best tasting and most popular.
Christopher C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Really like Propel water as a better alternative to sports drinks like Gatorade or Powerade and to just plain water. Tastes great, the only downside I've experienced is sort of a sore throat after drinking some of the flavors.
cynthia g.
wahiawa, HI
I love this product it's great tasting and very hydratiing for the body especially after a workout.
Michelle N.
Love these however I think they are too pricey so I buy the little packets you put in your water now.
Catherine A.
Everett, WA
I am not a big fan of Propel Fitness Water, It has always had an odd after taste to it. Almost chemical like. After I drink one I also am extra (and excuse me for saying it) 'flemy'... it's not awesome.
Christina T.
Saint Johns, FL
I like drinking propel when I am tired of just plain water. The flavor changes it up enough for me instead of having a soda or gatorade.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Fitspiration Expert
When I'm sick of drinking plain water, I really like Propel. The grape has a really good flavor and doesn't taste like a "diet" drink. My mom is diabetic and she drinks this instead of diet sodas as well.
Katarina L.
Wauwatosa, WI
I drink this all the time. Not too sweet or bitter and tastes much better than plain water.
Jordan M.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite thing to drink when exercising. It is very refreshing and had a great taste so you don't have to drink just tasteless plain water
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
This is my favorite flavor of Propel. It isn't too sweet but sweet enough to make me want more. It's usually pretty cheap to buy as well.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good drink to have when running?
Kiara P.
Maitland, FL
Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated before/after your workout routine?