BY PROPEL #35 in Sports Drinks

Propel Zero® Grape.
With other natural flavors.
Replenish vitamins C&E + energize B vitamins + protect antioxidants**.
0 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
Zero calorie, nutrient enhanced water beverage. see more...

• Is this a good drink to have when running? 7 Answers
  • Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated be...5 Answers
  • Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I absolutely love this kind of water it is really good, and it is healthy with the many vitamin's, and mineral's that are in it." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a big fan of Propel Fitness Water, It has always had an odd after taste to it." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite flavor of Propel." in 1 review
Ellie R.
You could ask me about 5 years ago and I would say I love propel but for some reason I don't really like it as much! It has a weird taste and leaves my stomach upset. I can still drink it but I would much rather have a Gatorade
Cora W.
allendale, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I LOVE grape Propel. The kiwi-strawberry is ok. I think its fairly sweet and I would rather not drink it warm. This would be great for kids that wont drink water because it truly tastes like grape koolaid. I say try it!
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
this is not my favorite flavored water but it doesn't taste terrible. I don't see it in stores too much anymore or advertised so i think if they want to be successful they should step their marketing game up.
Catherine A.
Everett, WA
I am not a big fan of Propel Fitness Water, It has always had an odd after taste to it. Almost chemical like. After I drink one I also am extra (and excuse me for saying it) 'flemy'... it's not awesome.
Sam L.
Stockbridge, GA
I love this flavor! Propel is so much better than just drinking plain water. Every now and then I switch up my plain water for one of these and they really taste great!
Vernae H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
To me, grape is Propel's best flavor, but it still makes my mouth feel weird. I don't know why we have to drink Propel. They need to explain what it is, what it contains and what it does.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
When I'm sick of drinking plain water, I really like Propel. The grape has a really good flavor and doesn't taste like a "diet" drink. My mom is diabetic and she drinks this instead of diet sodas as well.
Christopher C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Really like Propel water as a better alternative to sports drinks like Gatorade or Powerade and to just plain water. Tastes great, the only downside I've experienced is sort of a sore throat after drinking some of the flavors.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
Propel is such a great flavored water. The taste is wonderful and it quenches my thirst. This water replenishes electrolytes so it's great to have after a long workout.
Lisa B.
New Castle, DE
Another great flavor choice that me and my kids and grandchildren LOVE!!! I have picky teenager and pre-teenager and they absolutely LOVE most of the Propel flavors!!
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good drink to have when running?
Kiara P.
Maitland, FL
Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated before/after your workout routine?