Propel Zero Grape uploaded by Nakeisha E.Propel Zero Grape uploaded by Maura R.

BY PROPEL

Propel Zero® Grape.
With other natural flavors.
Replenish vitamins C&E + energize B vitamins + protect antioxidants**.
0 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
Zero calorie, nutrient enhanced water beverage. see more...

• Is this a good drink to have when running? 7 Answers
  • Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated be...5 Answers
  • Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?5 Answers
Propel Zero Grape
  • "I absolutely love this kind of water it is really good, and it is healthy with the many vitamin's, and mineral's that are in it." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a big fan of Propel Fitness Water, It has always had an odd after taste to it." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite flavor of Propel." in 1 review
Gina F.
Palmerton, PA
Although I general prefer to drink gatorade I find Propel to be a satisfying alternative. It is reasonably priced and I prefer this style of bottle to the wider mouth Gatorade ones. The grape flavor is appealing and refreshing without being overwhelming.
Lyn B.
Porter, OK
This drink is great! It's healthy and tastes good and is great for when I simply get tired of water and want a little flavor. I almost always drink propel after soccer games to help replenish and it has never let me down, I've been drinking it for years. I definitely recommend it, especially if your children are picky and don't "like" water.
Angel G.
Rockport , TX
Our whole family loves ths type of water especially when working out or when sick or on the go my kids play sports and this is a must have in the house or on the ballpark love putting it in the freezer also and making it slushy amd drinking it, its really refreshing on a hot summer day
Abigail G.
Love it! After taste is so sweet and super refreshing. Great when you want to drink something other than water but don't need caffeine. You can also get the larger bottles at winco, which is a great deal on how much you get.
Bianca H.
Muncie, IN
Strong fake grape flavor. The products in here are not the healthiest but it is better than drinking a Soda. I do not think this tastes good warm, bottle is a good shape and price is reasonable usually a little over a buck
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
this is not my favorite flavored water but it doesn't taste terrible. I don't see it in stores too much anymore or advertised so i think if they want to be successful they should step their marketing game up.
Sam L.
Stockbridge, GA
I love this flavor! Propel is so much better than just drinking plain water. Every now and then I switch up my plain water for one of these and they really taste great!
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
This is my Go-To drink! I absolutely love the convenience of a flavored water already prepared in the bottle! The grape is a great flavor that isn't overwhelming. I enjoy all of the flavors they have to offer and they are usually inexpensive.
Shauna A.
I honestly was very excited to try the flavored water, however it was not ment for me. It almost had a flat soft drink taste to me.
Michelle  H.
Glenwood, WV
This is my favorite flavor. I've been drinking a lot of it lately. it has a wonderful flavor with no aftertaste.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good drink to have when running?
Kiara P.
Maitland, FL
Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated before/after your workout routine?