Propel Zero Grape uploaded by Nakeisha E.Propel Zero Grape uploaded by Maura R.

BY PROPEL

Propel Zero® Grape.
With other natural flavors.
Replenish vitamins C&E + energize B vitamins + protect antioxidants**.
0 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
Zero calorie, nutrient enhanced water beverage. see more...

• Is this a good drink to have when running? 7 Answers
  • Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated be...5 Answers
  • Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?5 Answers
Propel Zero Grape
  • "I absolutely love this kind of water it is really good, and it is healthy with the many vitamin's, and mineral's that are in it." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a big fan of Propel Fitness Water, It has always had an odd after taste to it." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite flavor of Propel." in 1 review
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
I'm a huge fan of Propel. Although some will always argue that nothing compares to just drinking plain water, I think Propel is a good alternative for people who sometimes just need some extra flavor. They are super affordable when I buy them at Kroger or Walmart (usually about a dollar a piece) and there are many other great flavors if you are not a grape fan. I like the grape though
Lyn B.
Lyn B.
Porter, OK
This drink is great! It's healthy and tastes good and is great for when I simply get tired of water and want a little flavor. I almost always drink propel after soccer games to help replenish and it has never let me down, I've been drinking it for years. I definitely recommend it, especially if your children are picky and don't "like" water.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
San Ramon , CA
This propel flavor is the best flavor! Usually I am not a fan of anything grape but with this drink its different. You also can't even tell that this drink is zero calories so it's a win win situation! I will continue to buy these as they are great for on the go.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Box Elder, SD
I drink grape Propel every day at work...some of the time I'm not in the mood for plain water, but additives like Crystal Light are so sugary I can't even justify it. This is healthy and tastes amazing...sometimes I even catch my husband stealing mine :')
Gina F.
Gina F.
Palmerton, PA
Although I general prefer to drink gatorade I find Propel to be a satisfying alternative. It is reasonably priced and I prefer this style of bottle to the wider mouth Gatorade ones. The grape flavor is appealing and refreshing without being overwhelming.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Eagle, ID
I like propel water but the grape is not my favorite flavor, it tastes like medicine I think. I would reomend trying a different flavor. But great product, good price, you can buy it anywhere, but just don't get the grape flavor, try a different flavor!
Paige S.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
This is my Go-To drink! I absolutely love the convenience of a flavored water already prepared in the bottle! The grape is a great flavor that isn't overwhelming. I enjoy all of the flavors they have to offer and they are usually inexpensive.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Love it! After taste is so sweet and super refreshing. Great when you want to drink something other than water but don't need caffeine. You can also get the larger bottles at winco, which is a great deal on how much you get.
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Muncie , IN
Strong fake grape flavor. The products in here are not the healthiest but it is better than drinking a Soda. I do not think this tastes good warm, bottle is a good shape and price is reasonable usually a little over a buck
Abbie K.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
this is not my favorite flavored water but it doesn't taste terrible. I don't see it in stores too much anymore or advertised so i think if they want to be successful they should step their marketing game up.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good drink to have when running?
Briana E.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated before/after your workout routine?
Kiara P.
Kiara P.
Maitland, FL
Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?