BY PROPEL #35 in Sports Drinks

Propel Zero® Grape.
With other natural flavors.
Replenish vitamins C&E + energize B vitamins + protect antioxidants**.
0 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
Zero calorie, nutrient enhanced water beverage. see more...

• Is this a good drink to have when running? 7 Answers
  • Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated be...5 Answers
  • Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I absolutely love this kind of water it is really good, and it is healthy with the many vitamin's, and mineral's that are in it." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a big fan of Propel Fitness Water, It has always had an odd after taste to it." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite flavor of Propel." in 1 review
Crystal G.
Fairborn
Review for: 1 Bottle; more...
I actually love almost all of the propel flavors! They always quench my thirst and it tastes freaking awesome! The added electrolytes and vitamins are just an added bonus to the great taste!! Yummy!!
Tiffany H.
Eagle, ID
I like propel water but the grape is not my favorite flavor, it tastes like medicine I think. I would reomend trying a different flavor. But great product, good price, you can buy it anywhere, but just don't get the grape flavor, try a different flavor!
Vanessa M.
Columbus, OH
I like the grape flavor the most out of the other flavors, but I still buy the unflavored kind. I just don't like much flavor when I workout it makes me thirstier. The unflavored kind is great because I sweat a TON during some workouts and recovery is much better if I drink propel.
Rena J.
Morgantown, WV
Grape is my favorite Propel flavor! Propel is just honestly a great alternative to water, because the flavor makes it taste like juice but without all that added sugar and calories!
Lisa H.
LOVE Propel, buy frequently. I used to love drinking soda but I've been trying to cut it out. I need a little flavor! And Propel delivers! Usually pick up at grocery store and await sales and then stock up for awhile!
Megan M.
Mount Vernon, AR
Love the taste of propel! When bored with regular water this is my go to. Smooth and great flavor. No aftertaste. And the best part is no calories! Very reasonable price. I would recommend and buy again.
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
They taste great and are super healthy. I recently went on a diet and this was my go to! I love the propel drinks and they are kinda pricey but so worth the buy! Propel Zero Grape
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
I'm a huge fan of Propel. Although some will always argue that nothing compares to just drinking plain water, I think Propel is a good alternative for people who sometimes just need some extra flavor. They are super affordable when I buy them at Kroger or Walmart (usually about a dollar a piece) and there are many other great flavors if you are not a grape fan. I like the grape though
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
Get more from every drop with Propel Zero Water. This no-calorie beverage gives you antioxidants and Vitamins C, E and B so you can replenish, energize and protect yourself with zero calories and no added color. Convenient 24 oz. size is perfect at your desk or on the go. Screw-top reseals the bottles to keep your water fresh.
Shannon C.
I'm a big advocate for water, straight clean water, so I normally wouldn't endorse a water drink with stuff added to it. When I was sick once my dad bought me a ton of this though and it really was nice to have something a little flavored when I was having to drink so much water. It's definitely better for you than pop or Kool-aid type drinks, but sticking with plain water is the best.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good drink to have when running?
Kiara P.
Maitland, FL
Does it help you put nutrients back in your body when you drink it?
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Would you rather drink a carbonated beverage or non carbonated before/after your workout routine?