BY PROPEL

Propel Zero Berry Water Beverage Mix: Replenish, energize and protect 0 calories per packet Nutrient enhanced Vitamins and antioxidants No-added color Pour in and shake well for maximum flavor

• "Berry is not my favorite flavor, but it's still good. " in 1 review
  • "I have a hard time drinking plain water, and i dont like how crystal light changes the color of water." in 1 review
  • "These are great to add to any bottled water and have the intense flavor of juice rather than many mediocre flavored waters." in 1 review
  • "i was a faithful water consumer until a work project stressed me out & made me tired...then diet dr. pepper found me." in 1 review
kathy y.
River Falls, WI
Berry propel brought me back to water! i was a faithful water consumer until a work project stressed me out & made me tired...then diet dr. pepper found me. well, after gaining 20 lbs and not being able to tolerate "plain" water i found propel. first it was lemonade but then i found berry. I've never gone back! I'm not sure if it gives energy, but I'm now drinking average of 60 oz. of water all thanks to propel
Amanda P.
West chester, OH
These are a staple item that I keep in my desk at work! I love drinking Propel Zero in my water. It gives it just the right amount of flavor without being too overpowering, and quenches my thirst. It keeps me hydrated all day long and it tastes great!
Rustina G.
Wauseon, OH
This really does give you energy! I wouldn't be up still if it didn't! My husband insists on me getting propel over any other water beverage mix. It tastes great, the cost is actually less than most unless you go generic. Also great in other flavors!
Danielle S.
Bayboro, NC
It is so hard to drink plain water day after day when you are trying to be healthy. These are great to add to any bottled water and have the intense flavor of juice rather than many mediocre flavored waters. My favorite flavor is the strawberry kiwi.
Kari S.
Salem, Or
I was a huge soda drinker until my mother in law gave me a box of these when I was sick. Now I hardly every drink soda anymore and go through AT LEAST a box of these packets a week. Berry is not my favorite flavor, but it's still good.
Chelan H.
These are great to flavor your water. I'm not a fan of drinking straight water... its just too dull. But add one of these packets and I'll drink water all day long!
Erin S.
Rexburg, ID
I have a hard time drinking plain water, and i don't like how crystal light changes the color of water. Berry is a great flavor and leaves water basically clear, it tastes almost like juice so it is so easy to drink!!
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
I am a flavored water junky! It is literally all that I drink... The best thing about propel (to me) is the fact that its clear!!! I love it so much!
Rebecca C.
N Royalton, OH
The only flavored water I'll drink. It comes in a great variety of flavored and it doesn't taste fake, like other flavored water. Plus, my son loves his "pop"
Carlie M.
Clarkston, MI
I did not like this product. The flavor was very strand and the after taste made me feel like I was never quenching my thirst.